Jasminer X4-1U : ASIC

Howdy,

Anyone keen to share their views on Jasminer X4-1U ?

Given ETH 2.0 is around the corner, would this be something to consider or stay well clear if it ?

cheers,
Divo

I took a chance on it and got it set up 2 days ago. Like in Vosk’s video, mine is running at 580mh at around 260w. Once eth 2.0 comes, there are at least 4 other ethash coins and etc to mine. I did the math on all of them, and at 250w, any of them will still be profitable given the hash/watt ratio. I may not make all my investment back on eth, but certainly will with the other coins afterwards. My closest gpu rig does 510mh at 1100w, so more than 10% less has and 4x the power use. Just my opinion on it.

I have Jasminer X4 Brick. it is not that powerful but has no fans so no noise. using it as decoration in my living room. I was afraid to buy with crypto from sellers online so I aproached the website I used in the past and paid with card for my own safety

Can the X4-1U run on 120v?

What did you pay for it. I reached out to them directly bcos I was curious. They said $8200, MOQ:50 & we pay for shipping of our choice or they can refer

MOQ 50?! that’s crazy… You can buy just one if you want I have it for sale in stock shipping within 72 hours.

Yes !!! mine is now on 120 !

I have 14 X4-1U

So far I love them and they run between 450-630 each

Can you run it at 120volt. I’m getting mixed thoughts on it ???

Yes you can

1 Like

How many amps does it pull on 120volt ?

Hey fellow jasminer owners, has anyone had any problems with their miners connecting to whatever mining pool you use? Mine was doing so well the first two months and now it won’t connect to ethermine. The sunlune support email won’t work so I’m unsure what to do or who to ask 🫤.

aliang@jinglemining.com
Hit Bruce up Mayb he can help u

I read that f2pool works the best with this miner

I could be wrong but I’m running a 240/30 and mine are pulling about 2 amps a piece

If I remember right is if your doing a 120 vs a 240 it will be double so maybe looking at 4 amps at 120?:man_shrugging:t4:

Have you tried ViaBTC?

Thought you weren’t active anymore.

Thought wrong, what would make you think that?:man_shrugging:t4:

7800USD,i can offer,in stock,you can Direct messages me)i will show you our warehouse and office .and support alibaba !

What
Receptacle plug you use ?

I use a L6-30R for my Tripplite PDU then run C13 C14 from PDU to my jasminers