Jasminers --- Anyone have any experience with them?

Hello,

I have seen about four posts in regards to Jasminers. However, I haven’t seen a post from anyone regarding their experience with these miners. If anyone has any experience with these miners please share. Which vendor did you use? How was the shipping time? Reliability? Anything would be helpful.

Also, according to ASIC Miner, Jingle Mining is their trusted vendor, does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks!

1 Like

Never used jingle mining before, but they seem to be legit. They have a youtube channel. This miner is new, and I plan to get one very soon for myself.

2 Likes

I ordered Dec 19 from jingle and already got my FedEx tracking number and miner is in the way. More than I can say for my terrible experience ordering on here !

What was the problem?

Is it actually worth getting these miners considering that they only come with 5gb internal memory? Seems like you won’t be able to mine eth after only a few months of having the miner?

you won’t be able to mine Ethereum soon anyway, so, you need to look at other blockchains to mine on if you order this one.

Eager to hear more. Looking at brick miner.

Did order from jingle mining show up? Timing? Thanks.

There were one of the quickest companies that got me the miners fast, I ordered and it was shipped out next day. I still don’t think there x4 is available but the other ones are.

Yes I ordered the x4 brick and got it in about a week and a half with good communication

Thanks for the quick replies.

X4-1U is pretty good, wonderful consumption! if you are interested in having a try, we have brand new Jasminer X4 in stock.