Jingle Mining Trustworthy?

I was planning on buying a Jasminer x4-1u but wasn’t sure if the payment process in jingle mining was a trust worthy or not.

1 Like

I’ve asked a similar question. I’ve only received one reply that it was. I’m still trying to confirm it’s legit. I feel like that people are buying machines from there, and then selling them for a profit so they are reluctant to give away their source. Lol. Idk. It’s like pulling teeth to get information on trusted sources.

Please lemme kno what you find out. I’ll do the same. Thanks.

asicminervalue.com says they are trustworthy. I am researching the miners myself I have two reservations. ETC is about to half in the next week so you will lose 20% of your earnings on ETC. The ram is only 5GB it will not support ETH after June because the file will not be large enough to mine ETH. So even if ETH does not go to Proof of Stake until the end of the year or next year you can’t mine ETH with it after June.
So I am not interested anymore as it will not be worth it.

I’ve bought my all my X4-1U from them and so far so smooth with jinglemining

I also got a few from Redirecting...

He’s been great and on quick shipments

Great point Dave,
Not too mention when ETH does go POS, the remaining hashrate from all the GPUs will likely crush all other coins to negative earnings. I did some quick math and even if 50% of the hashrate is GPUs, which I think is a low number, that will dilute everything. I sitting the sidelines and to sticking to ASICS while this plays out personally. :v:t3:

Not to mention the 5GB chip. You’d think with a new miner they’d go at least 8GB

I just ordered one from jingle miners a week ago
The payment was thru Coinbase commerce usdc
. It was was alittle sketchy so far
They have a good tracking app with shopapp

Let’s pray it arrives

Just got two ETC Miners from POWPOWER
ALL IS WELL SO FAR