Just got antminer k5 new chipless custom firmware amazing! read the post please

Hi Guys I bought 5 days ago a brand new Custom Firmware created by CHIPLESS, you can find him on Discord he’ has a channel here: https://discord.gg/8cgtBcE, actually he sells 35 us For one license K5 and he has also Z11 custom firmware.
I tested all week-end this hack…Amazing guys first you must know with Antminer K5 you can mine another algo called VBLAKE2 (VBK), the Algo is added in the firmware you can use it.
You have the choice to Overclock K5 Eaglesong CKB I was at 1600 Watts for 1550 TH/S, and underclock Antminer K5 I reached 870 Watts for 850 GH/S, or also it depends how you set up Voltage & frequency and 1 TH/S for 1100 Watts.
This is just fucking great for miners who wants to mine faster they dont care about electricity fee or others miners who wants low wattage, but you will mine around 300 GH/S lower for 900 Watts.
I have firmware screesnhot how it is done, I bought also Z11 Firmware I reach 165 KO/SOL for 1600 Watts…Just little bug Board Chip was 95 degrees a tiny bit too hot…I set it up at 150 KO/sol and temperature decreased to 80 degrees…Everything’s fine, don’t forget for both firmwares if I remember right he makes 50 us…with SSH…I promise you for Antminer K5 you gonna earn some coins or pay a lot less electricity fee…WHO’zzz UP!!!
Hi Guys I bought 5 days ago a brand new Custom Firmware created by CHIPLESS, you can find him on Discord he’ has a channel here: https://discord.gg/8cgtBcE, actually he sells 35 us For one license K5 and he has also Z11 custom firmware.
I tested all week-end this hack…Amazing guys first you must know with Antminer K5 you can mine another algo called VBLAKE2 (VBK), the Algo is added in the firmware you can use it.
You have the choice to Overclock K5 Eaglesong CKB I was at 1600 Watts for 1550 TH/S, and underclock Antminer K5 I reached 870 Watts for 850 GH/S, or also it depends how you set up Voltage & frequency and 1 TH/S for 1100 Watts.
This ia just fucking great for miners who wants to mine faster they dont care about electricity fee or others miners who wants low wattage, but you will mine around 300 GH/S lower for 900 Watts.
I have firmware screesnhot how it is done, I bought also Z11 Firmware I reach 165 KO/SOL for 1600 Watts…Just little bug Board Chip was 95 degrees a tiny bit too hot…I set it up at 150 KO/sol and temperature decreased to 80 degrees…Everything’s fine, don’t forget for both firmwares if I remember right he makes 50 us…with SSH…I promise you for Antminer K5 you gonna earn some coins or pay a lot less electricity fee.…WHO’zzz UP!!!
[/quote]

1 Like

ANTMINER K5 HASHBOARD / HASHRATE / FREQUENCY & VOLTAGE + ALGO (VBK)

firmware antz11

ANTMINER Z11

ANTMINER Z11 HASHBOARDS 1-2-3 FREQUENCY & VOLTAGE

What is the Hashrate it is averaging with the Vblake algorithm?

1 Like