Just got scammed

OK, I feel like a total idiot. I “purchased” a miner online at https://asicminertech.com/
Will it help to report to FBI or am I just wasting my time?

I never thought this would happen to me but when I did “research” on trustpilot said it was legit. What a fool I have been. Damn, still in shock, trauma.
Is there a way to track wallets and notify exchanges? Or is that a fruitless effort? Thanks

2 Likes

The website looks real. Sorry about your funds.

1 Like

bro . its totally gutting to be scammed .i know and have to been scammed.i will post more on that later.but trustpiloit is an absolute joke and as another poor person once said,NEVER have trust in Trustpilot.theres no checks and balances there theyre just a billboard where ANYONE including the scammers can write anything they want at will without any accountability.in fact trust pilot are just enablers of the crypto scammer.even after i pointed out to them the obvious copy and paste reviews of the scammer, (literally word for word exact) it was as if i was the bad guy for calling them out. Trust Trustpilot at your own peril.

3 Likes

https://apextomining.com/ 5C41ED0B75D06A0E4EBF8E6CDCA93B21
Sorry to hear that, Is it better to go to the WE media to check? instead of trustpilot.
BTW, Apexto is legit! Telegram: Contact @apextoasics

:warning::warning::warning::x::x::x::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

buddy ive done a bit of checking on this website and i can tell its a scam site.one of several i suspect to be run by the same guy. i may chat to vosk himself to ask if i can post the info i have on this guy and list his other scam sites.im pretty sure ive got the goods on this guy because he made one grevious error when he scammed us.

3 Likes

I say let the cat out of the bag!! It’ll only help orhers realize what to look out for. Hopefully!!!

2 Likes

please blow the info wide open, we hate scammers.

3 Likes

absolutely sucks man sorry to hear that, IMO take the time to report it, even write a quick medium article and reddit post if you’re up to it – that way along with that and this forum everyone who searches asicminertech will learn that asic miner tech is a scam fake ASIC reseller and hopefully they will also not get scammed…

Most likely they’ll just open up shop under a different name to try and scam more people, but with enough effort from good community members and unfortunate victims, these scammers will eventually get what they deserve.

3 Likes

well im glad to get some support from the boss and i like everyone wants to rain hell on this guy.but i dont want to have him have any chance of just pulling stumps and disappearing. his bogus websites have a distinct appearance and blurb. i would really love to bring this guy down but i want to do this guy properly and im just not sure how to go about this.just outing him isnt going to get our money back.how do i go about getting charges brought for this guy.im sure i can link him to at least 3 scam websites. his name ,address and business.he got my friend and i about 6 months ago and has just the other day sent me an email asking if i want to buy more miners.that just rekindled my fury.

1 Like

for what its worth bud asicminertech.com has been suspended.did you make any enquiries about this.i chased the wallet i sent coin to through blockchain .com and it told me 66 other transaction to that wallet,so i can only assume 66 other people got done like me.do you know of a scam list on here so i can add 3 more sites to it. ya rob a bank with a gun and everyone takes notice.you steal on the web and its like no one cares.

1 Like

LUCKY ME.For finding POWPOWER