K7 what pool is best and what’s average rewards?

What pools are you using and what’s the average payouts you’re getting with PPLNS vs Solo ?

I got mine on ViaBTC and it’s looking like the mining rewards have been dropping regardless of the 2 payment methods. Wanting to hear feedback of others running K7

1 Like

I’m not running K7’s, but what I have on KDA is just not coping with all the difficulty explosions - thanks bitmain for making unsustainable shovels for the available rewards on the project. Everyone looses except them.

2 Likes

Mine arrived on 2/27 with similar results as Vosk’s video. I started around 5300 CKB per day and seem to drop about 100 daily for the last 10 days. DxPool has been solid and running 1% pool fees. I hope to be making around $20 a day as long as I can to get the miner paid for ASAP.

2 Likes

Ok awesome cool cool! Trying to get ideas if I need to change pools or better outcomes to make it more profitable

I’m running 200-210 TH on ViaBTC

I was averaging 12k-20k CKB on solo mining and if I did pplns it was about 14-15k last month

But recently this past 1-2 weeks those rewards dropped and solo been averaging 8k-14k CKB and or pplns 11k-12k CKB

1 Like

Definitely! It’s dropped the rewards a lot when I was running 10 kd boxes I was averaging 10-15 Kda a day last year but now with the same 10 kd boxes I’m making 2-3 Kda :man_facepalming:t4:

1 Like