KA3 is open for pre-order at BT-Miners

Looks like this time they are just dumping the bad miners.

1 Like

no different then the l7 don’t expect that much back for lose of hashrate

1 Like

Look Bitmain is going to take your money mine with your KA3 then when they have ruined the hashrate they will send you your miner. Do not recommend buying.

2 Likes

@ShredZ

“Dad”? :grinning: Are you implying that I might be a bit . . . older? Well, you’re right . . .

Now get off my damn lawn!!

1 Like

I received a KD6SE just two weeks before the KA3 was announced. I’m so mad right now since as far as I can see my investment not gonna return :frowning:
How do you see the situation and the future from a kd6 owner side?

What should I do?

1 Like

Sell it and try to make your money back. Or mine then try to sell it in a few months.

1 Like

it should still be profitable in the long run. i say keep it and mine since you already have it.

no, the difficulty will skyrocket, you won’t get your miner in December, and mining will not pan out. The L7 I ordered in August didn’t show up until March of the next year, ttfwiw. The price of electricity is continuing to go up, inflation is just getting started. IF KDA is going to go up, EVER, you would be better off to take your money, plus taxes, plus shipping and buy KDA, then sit on it and wait for it to go up.

1 Like

I considered most of the scenarios from your analysis and they are very informative, thank you for the detailed analysis. The only way KA3 will be profitable is if Bitmain starts delivering
by mid-december or Jan atleast ( which I doubt ) and if no one buys Goldshell miners till that point of time thinking they are not going to ROI, that’s the only scenario where the people/groups who received their KA3 in the first batch will get their ROI in 5 months considering the same price without electricity costs and with a difficulty spike of 125% over that 5 months. Having said that I have ordered my KA3 just to be in the queue for first batch, fingers crossed and hoping it doesn’t become an another KD box saga for me :laughing:

Plot twist: Zilina is trash talking KA3 so no one buys it so he can buy it and mine it profitably :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@ShredZ You got me! My fiendish plot has been exposed. Foiled again!

3 Likes

Did anyone actually bought it? 2 min after the start they were already sold out! I gave up on it after a closer look at the difficulty, but definitely, it is an exciting miner.

If the price of KDA goes back to $10-$20 you can make good money with the miner. If you buy the coin would you make more money if it goes to $10-$20 that is the ??? Remember mining is as risky as investing in the coin.

Wrong reply button sorry…

After trying again, it seems it was the correct reply button. Please forgive the newbie…sheeeshh.

1 Like

Best I can tell, the miner is exciting for Bitmain. Based on my mining experience, the manufacturers, middle-men, and power company all make money. Miners don’t really make money–at least I have not been able to figure out how to generate black ink…

1 Like

I feel your pain, I bought KD MAX two days before Bitmain release KA3. It’s a business experience write off now. I’m going to hook it up to one of pools and trying to get my money out of it. No one will buy from me as long as KA3 is on market

1 Like

So sorry , that’s the -ve side to mining tbh, some of us brought the KD boxes when they are being sold at 5-7K and there was just frenzy, middle men were not even giving us $100 discount on the rates and look at it after April 2022, it’s just a paper weight and come December it’s just going to be an expensive paper weight :laughing:

1 Like

I was on the bitmain site at 9:50am ready to, once 10:00am hit, i added 4 to my basket and clicked next as fast as i could, it was already sold out.

Which might be a good thing in the end for me, if bitmain sells even 1000 of these, the hashrate doubles and the profit is halved.

Resellers are already selling them for $11k.

There was never really a $5k KA3 guys, this is bitmain BS.

I’ve seen resellers offering it for 5800$ which is not too bad… but still too much to make money on it