KA3 is open for pre-order at BT-Miners

I remember being disappointed that I missed out on a KD6. Being “unlucky” sure did save me some $$$

2 Likes

the efficiency gain is crazy, which is why Bitmain is going to be classic bitmain, and dump a TON of these antminer ka3 into the kadena mining ecosystem to the point they’re earning $5 a day, and it will only be profitable to mine KDA with the Bitmain Antminer KA3… question is, have Goldshell or ibelink been sitting on a much more efficient model that can compete?

sweet miner w/ths chart btw!

1 Like

where did you find those offers ? You posted 3 days ago , its been 5 days i’m looking to buy 2 KA3 i couldnt find a trusted seller at a reasonable price ( this past 3 days i found it only around 12k/unit)

1 Like

I know a place that has them cheaper. Reputable, reasonable prices, big Badger fan…

1 Like

Where did you find ka3 for good price that is safe?

Go on asicminervalue com, it’s good. Click on the miner you want to look at and it will show the price, and a lot of cool other features.

Is it possible to find a couple of used L7s with a trashed hashboard and get them repaired for less than the price of buying a new one? (I know, I know…used car rebuild mindset).

we have KD6, reasonable price high quality products, need please contact me, thank you.

Show us proof

You completely missed the point of my comment “Linda”

1 Like

Not only do we have KA6, we currently have KD3 in stock.

Show real proof you have it in stock you scammer

A KA6? Yeah, that’s not a real thing.

BT- Miners is really dragging ass, My L7 9500 came in a couple of days. I ordered a KA3 in September from them and order 9 others from a couple of other suppliers. I have received all a month or so ago and have stil not received a thing from BT-Miners. WTF is the issue?

1 Like

we will ship most KA3 within next week.

1 Like

Maybe what you ordered is January batch or February batch, that’s why it is little later. whats your order number?

1 Like

All the goods of our company have been delivered :grinning: :grinning: