KABOOM RACKS hosting

Hey guys!
Wondering if any of you heathens have hosted with KABOOM racks …. Around 175-185 a month for an S19 90 TH. They want you to reach out on TeleGram but that’s pretty whack to me.

-Any info would be appreciated!

Never heard of them

1 Like

Kaboomracks have a good reputation but I’ve never used their services

1 Like

I have bought and hosted ASICs with them. I have been pleased. The contract term is the most important part of a hosting agreement to me. I would not go more than a 1 year contract give the difficulty and halving coming up.

If possible, I would spend a little more on a more profitable ASIC than the one you are considering.

1 Like

Thanks guys, they seem pretty legit and I’ve talked to them over the phone awhile too.
I work at a Bitcoin mine but they won’t let us host our own machines there, which is whack.
BUT, I have 9.5cent electric rate at my house, KABOOM hosts for 7.9-8cents per kWh. Which is pretty nice. I’m trying to hold on for HydroWhales to open the BTC mining fund … there’s some internal conflict going on with the team though. I’d probably just do the year long contract, although it’s still cheaper to run there. I want to stack the BTC regardless, I do want a newer I just don’t have the funds for even an S19 K Pro.

Before jumping in see if your utility has any programs for plug in vehicles. Some offer reduced rates at night. That would be a cheaper option.

2 Likes

This is a great idea. The standard electric rate here is 30c USD but because I have an electric car I get 5.3c between 12am - 6am and 3 hours of free power between 11am-2pm. This won’t last forever, 1-2 years max so milk it while you can

I have never heard of that before… That’s such a good idea

It’s to spread the load out so people don’t charge their cars at peak times and strain the grid, if everyone charges their cars when everyone’s trying to cook dinner it will make peak power time’s expensive