Kadena miners availability? KD2 / KD5 / KD6 & KD-BOX

What websites have available miners for KADENA ?

1 Like

I can only find overpriced KD boxes
GOLDSHELL KD BOX - KADENA MINER (1.6TH) - Asic Marketplace

At $7400 it will take a few years to pay for itself also I expect the profits to go down when the KD6 miners get rolling.

Your best bet is to sign up for email or twitter updates from goldshell and buy them direct.

Goldshell KD6 Kadena Miner 26.3Th/s Hashrate with 220V PSU and Power C (bt-miners.com)

Goldshell KD6 26.3TH (bigskyasics.com)

Several sites are taking pre-orders for the KD6, but they are filling fast.

2 Likes

Is this a good website to buy these KD2s? There’s quite a bit of price difference

1 Like

Its a SCAMMER just look at the prices

1 Like

I saw a brand-new KD5 go-up for sale on Ebay yesterday afternoon (already the listing is no longer!), and I investigated it further and it tracks to this Co. called Minersfuture.com run by one so-called Roy V. Walters. Did a bunch of re-search, and there are zero reviews on this Co. or fellow, and I suspect even the Ebay listing is/was a scam. The price to too low, and it’s impossible to find any real info about this Co or fellow.

Man the kadena miners are stupid expensive

Can you trust this website?

Can you trust this website?

I sent an email out to them I have not had a response. Prices seem too good to be true.

No. If it sounds too go to be true it is. You will not find any new asic’s for that price. You will be hard pressed to find a used KD2 for under $20,000.

1 Like

I want to get into mining kadena because it’s profitable but everything seems a little over the top price wise

1 Like

get a KD box and Hodl hard. Kadena is moving back up. Don’t forget its a layer 1 and was at #60 (a few months ago) on Coingecko and will be going higher. Then take profits and put in Pancake Swap at 60%. Thats how you will make this work.

3 Likes

My KD boxes are on sale at www.asicwarehouse.com. First time below $7,000. Only 4 left.

I do! Over here at: www.miningwarehouse.shop

I only have KD6 listed but can get KD5 and KD-BOX on request

Rather than KD5 though, I’d recommend the iBeLink BM-K1+

How can I request some KD2? Or KD5? Some pricing

The reply function didn’t work before so here it is again.

Actually KD5 is out of stock, not sure when it will be available again.

I recommend iBeLink BM-K1+'s over them anyways. You can get your ROI faster, it has similar power and quite a bit cheaper (KD5 is really inflated because of limited stock basically the same as a KD6 preorder).

I sell iBeLink’s for $35500, you can use the $200 USD discount code to get it for $35300 for the time being. Let me know if this works.

As for KD2, I don’t have any in stock but do have the KD Box for $7030 USD

Shipping is an extra $270 USD for either machine.

I have 2 KD box fore sale $5,500 each… I take about any forms of payment but it will be in my account before it ships. I can do FaceTime or call.

I’m just downsizing a little for my L7 coming.

If you don’t trust me I will give you my supplier in China and you can buy direct, just cost you more.

Sold…

2 Likes

Bhobbs1 let me know if you are having issues getting rid of those

Maybe this list be useful for you

I’ve sold them all, thanks.