KD Box + F2Pool + Hotbit issues

I’ve been mining KDA for the past two months with 5 KD boxes with zero issues. I’m using F2Pool and the KDA deposits are being sent to my Hotbit wallet.

Four days ago I stopped receiving deposits though. F2pool sends the payments, but they aren’t received in Hotbit.

Anyone know a possible reason this may have randomly just started happening?

Thanks in advance

Bumping this post for the lunch crew.

Any insight on this? I noticed on Hotbit today that the “deposit and Withdrawl” feature for KDA has been greyed out and not functioning.

Found my answer.

any news on your side ? i deposited 5 kadena on the 23th and they gone awol in transaction from zelcore into hotbit, i given all info to support on their side but so far it seems like a 100% loss as of today

You will have to contact hotbit via email and they will ask you for all the information about each transaction that didn’t go through like amount , txid , records, etc , then when they allow deposits of kda again you will get them back .
It takes patience and you will need to provide them with many details about Each transaction ,but you will get reimbursed after they start allowing deposits again .
Happened to me many times!