KD Lite vs KD6se vs iBelink K3 40.5T?

What would you recommend?
Seems KDA and ETH are the only coins making any real money, are you thinking KDA is not sustainable as a project or it might crash more?
Thanks

well current state of affiars is that the whole market is down, so if you are bullish on KDA as a project, I think now is the time to buy the miners, bc if market recovers, miner prices will increase as well IMO

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed that their KDA yield per day has started dropping like a rock recently? I’ve 2 KD5’s and a KD Lite. On 6/21, I received just over 29 KDA in a 24 hr period. As of today, 25.4 KDA. The biggest drop in yield seems to have happened just after 7/4.

I get that difficulty is going up with continual release of new miners. But declining by 3.6 KDA/day within a 20 day period isn’t exactly comforting, i.e. ~0.18 KDA/day. At the current rate of decline, my rigs will be yielding ~16 KDA/day by 9/1.

And fwiw, I’m mining through Poolflare.

I would have expected rewards to drop considerably as all the newer miners come online but I bet it levels off here soon.

@badgerlandcrypto I had expected it as well, though with KDA down significantly, I hadn’t expected difficulty to increase so dramatically. That said, rigs are often ordered in advance of crashes. So there’s a built-in time lag effect.

To put the chart in perspective, KDA was $9.30 on 1/11 when difficulty was 116.97 Ph/s. Today, price is ~$1.50 while difficulty is 178.60 Ph/s

1 Like

Thats why I stopped with purchase KDA miners , better is to wait and see…

It seems many bought Cheap miners and started mining. The difficulty is rising redonkulously. That really only happens with more miners. We knew this was gonna happen with the KD6s coming out.

And there is a lot of new KDA miners coming…

Fastminers should be shipping in August… and I’m thinking their release Hashrates for their K-300 is going to be more than originally broadcasted… probably more than the Goldshells KD-Max…. IBlink is coming out with another KDA miner as well…

Companies are flooding the KDA miner market…

Good for KDA as the network is becoming very robust…. But not going to be great for miners until KDA price goes up…

1 Like

My new strategy for KDA is buy buy buy at lowest possible price… Probably I will wait end of year when will hit price od 1 USD

Just heard iBelink is releasing the K3 40.5T in July or early August. Pretty nice price point and even nicer power consumption. 40.5T at 1950W!!!

Does this change what you think of mining KDA? Which miner would you go with now that this is coming on the market and other KDA miner prices have been reduced?

1 Like

@badgerlandcrypto Do you have a link for a news announcement for the K3? I’m not finding anything regarding that upcoming rig, and I even checked iBeLink’s web site.

It just seems a bit too energy efficient to be true compared to Goldshell ASICs, though technology constantly moves forward so I guess it could be possible. If so, they must have sourced a chip that Goldshell simple can’t procure.

As I’m typing this, that K3 would produce ~19.1 KDA/day (it’ll fluctuate day-to-day) @$1.57/KDA or ~$30. At $0.12/kWh (asicminervalue.com default), power cost/day would be $5.60, So K3 would net around $24.40/day . . . currently and not accounting for future difficulty increases or KDA price fluctuations.

The 19.1 KDA/day above is ratio of K3 hashrate to the theoretical 52.2 Th/s from the 3 Goldshell rigs hashing in my garage. Over the past several days, that theoretical 52.2 Th/s has been yielding ~24.5 KDA/day hashing to Poolflare. In reality, my 3 rigs only occasionally will average 52.2 Th/s over a 24 hr period. Typically, real world hash averages less.

It’s google proof! My supplier added it to their preorder sheet this morning (I thought the watts listed had to be a misprint) and iBelink tweeted this a couple days ago.

With K3 difficulty will go up more…So even people who buy KD5 of KD 6 before 6 or 12 months cant repay them… K3 with 0.11 usd power and 40.5 th and this difficulty and price of KDA 1,5 usd will repay in 20 months … with difficulty riseing and if price is 1,5 usd , something realistic is to K3 have 30 months ROI … not good story for me…

I earned on market speculation this month 800 KDA , I was selling AXS , KDA , BTC , ETH when is price up 5 to 7% and buying when is price 5 to 7 % down… every day this month and for price diffrence that I earned buy KDA when is below 1.5… with invested 6000 usd earned 800 KDA or 1200 usd… Little bit risky but didnt bought miner with price of 18000 … It is better to use this market violity , I will invest in miner at the end of this bear market ( when Ukraine war is ended that is first sign)… Then will be ROI ok for me.

Thanks!

If it lives up to specs when actually shipped, that will be a very impressive machine (assuming it’s reliable).

LOL. 40 Th. Meaning pulling in 18 or less coins. Only to get even worse after they come out. 17k would be better spent on the coin direct. Unless the coin goes back to the 6 dollar mark, at the least.