KD6 Preorders are now available

While supplies last, there are only about 50 units available for each batch, April, May, and June. 26.3TH

7 Likes

Wow! this is amazing. If I choose April batch, does this mean that it’s scheduled for delivery on May?

Most likely, This would be the first Goldshell preorders I’ve dealt with, so I can’t say for sure how prompt they are with delivery.

I would say it’s likely to show up by the second week of May

1 Like

HI, this is amazing and I reckon the pricing is on par with current KD5 . So is this only going to get released in April for general public or for resellers?

1 Like

Not sure I understand your question. Goldshell will be manufacturing these units and the first round won’t ship out until April.

Sorry for confusing, will they be first released to resellers or to the general public or both at the same time around April?

1 Like

I’m assuming to both at the same time, but resellers already have access to them already through the preorders.

1 Like

On Goldshells website it’s listed at 26.3T. Is that not the case?

Thanks!

Must of been a typo, thanks for pointing that out.

1 Like

Asic miner value has it listed the same way you did and they are showing profitability based on what I hope is a wrong TH rate.

DXPool’s calc says 26.3T should make about what asicminer’s website is reporting ($222)….
Photo from Goldshell’s Twitter.

Daily Profits: 20.69920565 KDA $ 224.1394
26.3 TH/s

1 Like

Looks like asic miner value updated it. Shows $245/day now.

1 Like

At 46 large I may have to bushwhack the DHL truck for the first one.

Heck, I’ll snag 40 minidoge, throw 10k watts of solar on the roof, heat mine & my neighbors house, and stack a hundred K of LTC and Doge a year till I can get out of Dodge for a sandy beach somewhere!
But yeah, would love to have one.

1 Like

I’ll have to think about this one! Seems like a good price to me.

Have a KD box and k1+ ordered… I keep seeing lots of issues with mining KD. I hope it stays profitable.

What kind of problems are you seeing? They are making less with the coin price now half from a month ago but should stay profitable for some time. The only issue I know of is too many miners on Poolflare.

3 Likes

How much power do these consume?

2630 Watts

new profitability update on asicminervalue.com

2 Likes

These will be a beast! Can’t wait to get my hands on one!!

1 Like