KDA and Bitcoin all time high…

What could we expect KDA to be at if Bitcoin reaches its all time high? Bitcoin at $26,000 today and KDA is $1.03…

I am investing a lot in KDA… lot for me by the way… I have 8500 kda , trough mining and buying… I purchase when it was 2 to 3 usd…

For now I am thinking that KDA team , and KDA is doing what is supost to do … If you see charts same behavior as ETH and BTC in first years and first bear market … If we folow charts at the end of 2023 KDA should be 1.9 to 2.1 usd … By end 2024 it should be 16 usd and on bull run it would be hitting 72 usd…

I would be happy with 30 usd… All alts are sturugleing but on Coin market if you put to see KDA&BTC chart you will se that KDA is folow BTC chart…

Yes it hurts , and it hurts alot… I think it will hit 70 usd , only if there is more people in KDA … If you see there is only 300 000 people have KDA on watchlist … Also KDA isnt on Coinbase… so there big chance that KDA dosnt hit ATH…

Sorry

2 Likes

its kinda odd seeing kda lately , its not following the prices vs bitcoin as the 26k kda should be closer to 1.2-1.4 mark but its stagnated totally

No alts are following BTC … I belive it will have time lag… When BTC settels on 26 K all alts are rise 10%… This pump is because investors are selling stocks and bond and they are running in gold and BTC … Only BTC not in alts…

1 Like

I would be very pleased if we got to $30.000.

1 Like