KDA mining profit

Where did you buy it from ?

I have a connection in Hong Kong…. I can get it for 38k at the moment, and it’s supposed to be December delivery date. I have purchased several others types that have already arrived.

1 Like

Master3004 on this site has them also and about anything else you need… I ordered a CK 5 from him this week.

Honestly if you are not looking to change KDA for fiat on a daily basis you don’t need to be worried about daily price fluctuation. It has to go through healthy pullback before it can continue higher. I would not be surprised if it will hit 13.5 before next take off. I would be more worried about change in difficulty but chip shortage is helping a bit here. Once all K1+ recently produced by ibelink will be delivered and start to hash we will see change in difficulty.

5 Likes

If you guys are referring to the KD2 then it can be bought for $27k right now, hopefully prices will come down but I thought I’d chime in since I own a kd2 and the KDBox is a lower cost model. The sites listed below gives daily price updates from reputable sellers listed near the bottom.

Plus this site gives near real time pool results for instance I’m producing around $59/ day right now which is $3 less than what pools are reporting. Might need a reboot or restart then troubleshoot from there.

… They don’t account for pool fees… If your machine is on par with others in your pool that use that same miner your :+1:

1 Like

I will be taking your advice on this!

no, not at all. Prices are far way from beeing daily updated.

When do the taxes go to long term? I know it’s a year, but is it from the coin being mined or when it’s sent to a wallet?

1 Like

I have heard people say both, I am not sure what the real answer is. I’ll be using a Crypto tax program most likely for taxes to make sure I get it correct

Did you receive your order from master3004? He seems to be getting some bad press here lately?

I don’t think anyone has to worry about the orders just taking time getting from supplier.

From my tax research and reading the IRS documents related to earning Crypto property, the day you mined the Crypto is the day you earned the income (i.e. $2 Doge income). I have been doing my own taxes so I wanted to make sure I know what I’m getting myself into - with this Crypto stuff. I’d recommend reading up on this as well or contact a tax professional.

If you wanted to take advantage of the IRS 1-year long term capital gains, you would need to hold onto the Crypto in the original wallet or transferred wallet until a year has passed to qualify for long term capital gains - just like holding onto a stock. If you transfer the Crypto to another wallet, or stake it through Metamask, the IRS considers this a sale. So to put it mildly, this will be a real headache for many of us and for our tax professionals.