Keep or swap Kadena, etc... after mining it?

Hello all, This is my very first post here. I have been into crypto a few years now, but just starting to explore the world of mining crypto. What is your opinion concerning what to do with the Kadena, or other crypto, that you mine? Long term hold it? Or trade / swap it into a different token? If Kadena returns to the ATH ($20) thats a 20x , for BTC to get to a 20x, thats $340,000. I’m just curious as to what the pros and cons are about each.

I’m holding

personally bud i would be holding all my kadena.i believe it to be a quality coin and that will see it come out the otherside of these dark times intact. and they are investing big into their own ecosystem and thats where the longevity will come from.also you just wouldnt get any value for money swapping it now.stay the course buddy

1 Like

Also holding… Curently have bag of 6000 KDA …

I converted some to pay for hosting. I am holding the rest.

Thank you everyone. As a new miner and member here I appreciate the input!

Kadena should be a solid project!

If you can afford to HODL KDA, then do it.

The main thing I take note of these days, is if any given project can survive or hold up to regulation… such as scrutiny by the SEC.

Kadena has taken the necessary precautions when it comes to regulations for me to continue to HODL my KDA.

My opinion of course…

An excellent point well made sprag.