L3++ S9 APW7 + MORE for sale

First up, the L3++ works excellent w/somewhat new hashing boards and hashes better than factory. Has aftermarket firmware with no Dev fee that I had paid for at some point. I can’t remember what it’s called, but its better than Blissz. As with all of these units (even the non-functional s9), has new fans used less than a month that are wayyy better than factory in rpm.

Now for the s9 which works better than factory w/ same firmware situation. Both units have firmware that include auto-tune and all the other bells and whistles and this one I paid for as well but have no recollection what it was but if I heard the website that I purchased it from I would recognize it. Somewhat new fans as well. Runs like a champ and neither miner has been kept outdoors and are in excellent condition & used only with micro mesh filters and always in open air areas that are climate controlled. Non-smoking environment.

Bitmain APW7 is like new and use less than a month before getting hit over the head with a $1500 electric bill in one of the lowest cost per kwh States only for running one exhaust fan extra.

MyRig 1680w PSU straight from a Dragonmint t1. Heavily used but still gets the job done. All of the above mentioned have been tested and work at or above specification and just to be sure I used each of the above mentioned items to mine for a minimum of an hour within the last week just to ensure quality after they sat around for a bit boxed up on a second floor climate controlled area for about 6 months.

Now for the rest. The obviously different S9, and the plus gold certified 1850w generic Chinese mining PSU. The S9 needs a hefty cleaning, and to my recollection the board should be all right unless they are corroded and the minor itself tries to work, but I’m pretty sure it’s the control board that is thrashed by the way it behaves. I’m not going to lie, my dog may have peed on the control board. The hashboards look all right and I’m not sure over all of its conditions so I’m considering it for parts but my bet is it just needs a control board and maybe one hashboard but they all worked before my dog decided to pee on the top of it and I got it cleaned up fairly quickly but it caused corrosion because I was disgusted and left it sitting in the basement so I didn’t have to look at it and love my dog any less. I have no idea whether the cheap Chinese miner psu works or not. It’s always been temperamental but I’m throwing it in as parts anyway. I also include one micromesh screen with magnetic back that sticks right onto the grill cover of the fans, a handful of power supply cords that I just converted my 220 volt outlet from the dryer into the sort that is two horizontal lines and the round ground. I think it might be Australian plugs I don’t know but that’s what I used. There’s a handful of those most of them are ridiculously long and then there’s also an extension cord that goes from my refrigerator plug style into that style as a conversion and it is probably 50 to 100 ft long with three outlets on it. And have a few little American to that converter plug adapters as well. Also have many of the boxes with original serials for these, but I’m not sure which so I’m not going to state which because I have yet to hunt them down & probably won’t until they are sold because I have a lot of boxes. Now after I post a picture of The devil’s rejects as I’m going to State them, please don’t kill my listing because the pictures I have of them running I’m not going to retake and they are the same minors if you would like to match the numbers on the pictures with the dates to the numbers of the ones running. Just please don’t kick listing out, I just want to show you that they run & I believe I’d have pictures of their hash rates. if they’re not up here then I forgot to take them and didn’t want to go back and fix this.

I’m asking $2000 OBO via Paypal, BTC, will accept partial payment in $DPR, & will consider all reasonable offers and may consider trades as long as it’s not electricity eating asic devices. Despite my friends have demonstrated over Unity power by 11000% efficiency, they haven’t scaled it up to be able to power asic yet so despite I should keep my favorite little Litecoin guy up there, I just can’t unless you want to trade one of the big daddies for all of this (s19 lol).

For individual portions of this listing, I'm just going to say make offer. I run an online store and I'm not hard to find. I hope none of this violates the rules and just remember that some of the pictures below are just showing the same miners working and there hashes pending I took those pictures like I think I remember doing. Thank you!

![20220311_142945|690x388](upload://hPMBDlQrRGF3GR04ouK4XRhNmTm.jpeg) ![20220311_143033|674x500](upload://pNvaR1UyPH0HZOmlrkh7kQHa3EX.jpeg) ![20220311_142926|690x388](upload://rP2omuTIDNyLBTc2UPZfEajHPdx.jpeg) ![20220206_170954|225x500](upload://ri2wTYmX53DhX7NtvhkIJDFduo1.jpeg) ![20210824_063546|690x310](upload://cclx8FFlUaaJ3A4Jg1gu88MIUhQ.jpeg) ![Screenshot_20220206-065600_Firefox|246x500](upload://btAp6CPAaDSAtRY8PvIeWXvwLxd.jpeg) ![20220206_170954|225x500](upload://ri2wTYmX53DhX7NtvhkIJDFduo1.jpeg) And go figure I took a picture of the hash rate of one and a picture of the other one working because I am slightly ridiculous and a very busy person. Any questions just ask it also I wanted to mention that I have a v9 without fans for parts that I can throw into if you wish..

And sidebar I have updated the Blissz firmware to a better and more efficient paid version since screenshot was taken

Items are still for sale and prices are negotiable and am willing to entertain reasonable offers and trades possibly even. Even have a deeper connect pico and RTX 2060 6gb available as well.

It might help if you summarized what you’re selling since there’s so much detail here. Example:

L3++ works
S9 works
S9 doesn’t work
APW7 works
generic 180-240v PSU, works
etc.

It’s summarized in there. And you just did it further so… just no market for it I guess. If I listed them like that on Facebook marketplace they would have been gone long before I had to add the rest and I could have doubled the price

That’s really “weak sauce”, you must be kidding. Don’t remember and paid $, lazy? pffttt… How about you plug it in and look! Then post, kill’n me x4… FW type matters to buyers.

buyers can put any firmware they like on it, so whats it matter? are ppl really that lazy? its some foreign website… the only one boasting better stats than blissz out there. maybe russian based. check this out…

thats with 2 s9’s and the L3++ on prohashing. didnt happen before i added the firmware and still doesnt make sense, but it works… and i dont fix whats not technically broken…

my bad thats the 2 s9’s with the mystery firmware and a dragonmint t1 factory firmware. the dragonmint is already sold tho. the L3++ has nodevfee blissz firmware but gets me about 2-3 bucks a day underclocking and max voltage on prohashing. that pic above was from btc.com pool

How much are they?

Before or after paying for electricity?

Electric shaping WV but I’m not sure anyway your specifically speaking of

Make me an offer. I’m starting to become really fond of the l3++ I might actually retract it off. Because it makes roughly the same amount a day in USD as the S9 somehow with prohashing…