L7 $12,000 idgaf ready to end it

Carl, I will sale you mine for 15k…

Thanks man, but right now I am not touching anything or I would.

14,000 folks

FYI to anyone reading this, @Swapp is a scammer and got blocked. @TunerEVO is his new account. I have myself and 6 other victims over half a million dollars in the hole due to this guy Justin Howarth. We are pursuing civil and criminal charges including cyberstalking and harassment, that’s how bad this is. Admins have already blocked him but he may create new accounts. Careful!

1 Like

are you sure? i had good fortune with justin i dont know what your talking about, doesnt sound right to me.

Well dam you must be the only one since he been trying to get people to give him money so he can free up 300k of miner he claims his distributor won’t send with out 9k more so I’m guessing your a scammer or him since u joined just three days ago and this is your first post rofl

1 Like

im sorry i will just continue to sit back and record the slander and gas lighting as ive been for 6 months.

i was happy with his effort and honesty but that was also before all of this, sorry you feel this way i wouldnt assume and by the looks of it considering the offers and transparent solution he is asking i do not respect the hate and ignorance. good luck

Lol funny how u say you’ve been sitting back recording all this but you just joined 3 days ago u must be stupid or something like we don’t know it’s u swap

3 Likes

you dont have to join to read but when someone is having their life ruined by online cowards its time to speak up.

what im struggling to truly understand is why one of the people would not take him up on his offer of signing an agreement or paying with a card. at least at that point if things dont work out theres not much he could argue. its sort of common sense

So why don’t you just do that so this can stop being dragged on? @TunerEVO

3 Likes

Im not positioned to help i really wish i could. why dont you help if you could? i mean its clear justin is pretty upset and has been consistently asking out for help. now if he was asking someone to ‘just trust me bro’ the $ out than i would understand the hate that i see. i just dont think its very fair hell or even legal to be talking about someone whos stuck and stayed crying out for safe help. just my 2 cents

@TunerEVO This sounds so fake, he gets banned and then magically you join and have done business in the past with him??? You never spoke up before… pretty scammy. Stop trying to convince people to spend their money and buy something they don’t want or from someone they don’t want to buy from.

5 Likes

im not looking to convince anyone to do anything quite frankly i dont care, do you have any involvement?

It’s swap just look at what he posts he’s not the smartest rock

2 Likes

huh? i asked if he is involved… are you involved too smokey?

Anyone on this board is free to get “involved”.
Offered to set up an escrow through common escrow contracts with an independent third party. Blew it off with your same credit card excuse.
Apparently mommy and daddy in a $750k new house won’t even do a credit card on this.

By continuing here tuner and failing to disclose, you’re becoming an active participant in this fraud (or compounding your charges swapp).

2 Likes