L7 $12,000 idgaf ready to end it

Dumping L7 no pun intended $15,900 9050mh

To all of us…this screams scam… you joined 2 days ago with no pictures, no information or anything that shows even an ounce of credibility.

5 Likes

You aren’t wrong ha-ha. I was expecting something like that. Accepting credit for $1k more, active shipping info 24 hours from the time payment is completed and settled. Feel free to message me any and all. Thank you community.

Go away. Right away.

Show us the goods or go away!!!

2 Likes

What are you talking about ? Good news of what , accepting card payment? I’m confused, what a lovely group of men, @VoskCoin this is such a lovely community

@Swapp I feel for you because if you are legit, you really have no shot of selling here because of prior and current scams.

4 Likes

That’s not a shame for me it’s a shame for the group to lack any faith in others, hell to lack faith in the rules and security in card payment

No one is talking about good news they are asking for pictures of the item(s) for sale a reasonable request in a peer to peer sale over a message board. You seem unfamiliar with sales on places like this as fear of scams is a constant and scams are all too frequent and in the world of crypto are bigger and more frequent than anywhere else I have seen.

I am not saying you are because it is valid to point that payments via CC are far more protected but not immune to being scammed on. Please update and upgrade your initial post with as much information as possible to reduce suspicion and improve the appeal of the post.

1 Like

If you’re selling something, board rules are that you provide pics. No pics, no ad. Eventually, a moderator will catch this and tell you to post pics, else they’ll delete your post.

Let’s assume that you’re a genuine seller. Ok fine. But put yourself in the position of a potential buyer. You just recently joined the board. You post no pics of what you’re trying to sell.

And if you’re in crypto long enough, you are going to get scammed. Between rug pulls and fake sellers, I’ve been a victim and I consider myself a suspicious person - and certainly more suspicious now than when I was a crypto virgin.

So the frosty reception is because everyone at some point has been f#cked over and doesn’t want to be the f#ckee again. If you can’t understand this, then perhaps you’re in the wrong place. If you can understand this, then posting pics, descriptions, introducing yourself and where you can be found online, and offering payment methods that protect seller/buyer (e.g. credit card, escrow.com etc.) would go a long way to providing people with some comfort.

And if you’re a scammer, f’ off.

3 Likes

Yea it’s hard to believe anyone with 15k that just joined two days ago. And just flipped out when people call him out. All he has to do is take pictures and do it in this format. It’ll work way better that way.it’s how it works on discord seem to work a hell of a lot better

Flipped out? Hardly

I will say the haste in attacking me for being new and joining with the hopes I could find a suitable taker was thunderous, than when proved wrong it’s all crickets. Kind of makes me ponder why so much interest in something if you didn’t have the desire, or finances for it to be relevant

What state do you live in? If I could meet you in person, I would be okay with meeting at a police station and paying with cash.

If you don’t live far, if it is to far then I’ll pass.

Nj messged

shown bud

you go away now right ?

Yo justin is that you? lol aka goldgpullc, eurika? Looks like it may be. Same handwritings and living in nj haha…

3 Likes

thats my friend who has been screwed by some people yes. sorry for trying to help everyone involved out.