L7 3 for 35k thank you friends

location ? NJ

requirements ? half money down, second half however you so choose, in person, whatever works for you will work for me. unfortunately my solution to my capital issue just may of imploded due to gooood old criminal paypal, (or hackers idk :wink:)

1 Like

will you take the cash in person if I fly over there to pick it up. I could possibly buy 2

1 Like

Exactly why I’m out. Too many stories, too many different prices ie last week 7300 the week before 9000 then 9500 again.
How do you go from suicidal and begging for money to fix all your problems to all of a sudden you have 6 L7s for 11K each or all 6 for 62K. If a customer of offered to fly cash to me so he feels comfortable, no way am I shoving PayPal down his throat. Then you put up a pictures of a PayPal account that is in disarray so you’ll have some other story about how someone hacked your account. You’re all over the map bro and really seem scammy!!!
I am old school, like you said to me, which gives me the ability to sniff out all this BS!! Stop trying to take advantage of people.

5 Likes

Yeah, definitely seems like a lot of red flags. I’m not risking my money on that. Way too many questionable posts and comments.

2 Likes
  1. The PayPal comment was made in private to you as a follow up, idk why it’s here sorry

2. Ive invited and I invite any and all to meet if it makes them more comfortable. Hell I’ve even helped pay their travel.

3. Yes numbers change, people have life cost, bills, etc… why would The number not change from time to time.

4. Sorry for expressing and trying to portray the severity of the situation in the heat of the moment.

5. It doesn’t matter what I try to GIVE it away for, too low? To good to be true, guy must be lying. God forbid you step back and look at the concretes, the certainties the best and worst case. Which if you know anything about anything it means that I’ve done the opposite of what a scammer does by offering and insisting on some transfer on whatever platform (s) to absolve any and all risk of a loss. Added I’ve gone as far as offering to sign a digital contract of the terms. Your opinion and outlook on a situation that has tremendous upside/ no risk of loss is ignorant as well as damaging to my efforts to helping myself and the ones who trusted me with their hard earned.

Also I’ve maintained the quantity throughout. I only needed to sell/ give away 1 at the insanely discounted rate, which was me trying to show thanks in hopes someone with transacting / payment experience or knowledge would jump on it. Some people like to buy bulk of some sort why would I not lay out as many combinations and Options as I could?

To everyone on this forum,

Just like @Robert_Connolly has said, I would stay far far away from this seller. There are many red flags to say the least…He has been nothing but trouble from the moment he joined this forum.

1 Like

That’s comical. Actually laughable. The gas lighting continues.

1.PayPal offered
2. Credit card offered
3. Invited to meet/ cost helped and paid by me

Any questions ? Any reason I’m particular you have a hard on for me ???

Surely the quickest and easiest way to shift this kit is go down the eBay route? Am I just talking the obvious?

Offered PayPal g and s

Just put the kit on eBay. They will sell if you’re offering good prices.

I’ll refrain from selling on the worst place known to man .

So you’re that desperate, but not that desperate?

I’m guessing you simply don’t have a credible trustworthy account on there. Like all the others have said, somethings definitely not right here.

2 Likes

Yes you make some offers that would help easy ones worries but you are all over the place and no amount of easing worries would bring me to deal with you unless you were within an hours drive of me.

I am not a fan of eBay and PayPal but I would not criminalize PayPal or say eBay is the worst place let alone market place. Just look at how toxic Facebook Market can get and Craigslist. I know those don’t have global reach or aren’t designed as much for reaching outside ones own neighborhood but those two places are the sketchiest and with the most angry people. I was recently called racist because of the two people talking to me I was more interested in the one who had not suggested a lower price.

1 Like

I understand that but things change day to day in life. Lol. Life is dynamic with countless outside influences on one’s needs. So you want me to use a platform that steals 12% and never gives you your money? I won’t get into my experience backed outlook on the 2 mentioned above however im also not ignorant or naive in regards to someone’s concerns hence why I even have offered PayPal. If not for anything it further bolsters my defense to all the ignorance that comes my way from individuals that I know nothing about. What kind of ignorance does it take to call someone willing to offer PayPal or cc payment a scam? Bottom line is i put myself out there, i try, I will continue to do so as long as I live.

What’s not right ? :joy::joy: that I was left to fix a problem caused by the most shilled individual on this forum?? I find it difficult to push a person/ business who undoubtedly made a commitment and ; didn’t pay and turns around to play victim. Meanwhile here I am looking the way I do and being in the position I’m in. Thank you. I’m sorry that it’s difficult to wrap your heads around paying off an outstanding balance after the source puts out the money on ur behalf as a favor. I’m sorry that’s difficult for anyone to grasp as a concept. My relationship is forged on trust and respect something that was ruined when this occurred. You think someone who puts out 35k+ to help is going to bend over and say awe it’s ok, it’s okay you swore you would pay on (date) and didn’t here’s your stuff.

Think of it as if you wanted to buy tree or something and they fronted you a qp and than you came back and said I need another 1 but don’t worry about the money for the first that I owe you, I’ll get that to you soon I promise just need one more qp guys. Gtfoh

That wasn’t the story though!! The story was I need $9500 to RELEASE 380K worth of product, which I shouted Bullshit ASAP. ONCE I explained there’s no way that a supplier would hold $370500 worth of units over $9500. Then it was the suicide train. I’ll leave that at that.
Then it was the my PayPal is messed up or has been hacked. But pay me using PayPal, yeah ok!! ( see pics above)
You presented yourself as so unstable that who would be willing to take a shot?? We all deal with life daily, but this saga is too much for me. I’m not bashing by any means but I call bullshit when I smell it and will never stop!! Now I’m done. it’s NOT personal and never has been. It’s just good consumer sense period. Good luck to you, Seriously!!

2 Likes

Lmao I produced evidence of PayPal being wrongfully terminated with 11k of available not held money…?

Stop your ignorance how about reading the reason as to why things are held up. Also let me know when you order from somewhere overseas and they ship anything with out being fullly paid… good luck. I have nothing to say to a bunch of ignorant assumption making people. Not when I’ve offered to hold 100% of the liability with the methods being offered to all. Ignorant ignorant ignorant, Is it good consumer sense to turn down a risk free opportunity that if and when it works out makes you come out smelling like roses and if not cost you nothing ?

Lmk buddy so unstable I sign purchase agreement and all great consumer sense

Here, set it up so people can feel comfortable