L7 availability

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for x2 L7s it was showing up on compass and bitmain site till like 2 days ago but everyone seems to be out of stock now. Anyone know where I could find 2?

If not what would be the best ASIC miner to mine with? which is available any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Compass’ stock goes in and out pretty regularly. Those L7’s where there for a while tho, so who knows if they will come back. I emailed them yesterday about restock and they said that’s all there current stock on the site. I check everyday. Sometimes they remove an item and within a day or 2 its back up but at a higher rate or online date is much later.
Good Luck!
I’ve missed quite a few times I wanted to buy only to have them do this to me. Gotta be quick on the draw!
AKminer.com is taking orders(november order) for $17,800 right now.

@parkth3car is Akminer a legit shop any feedback?

never bought from them, sorry can’t say!

Not to hijack this post but where can I get a legit SHA-256 Bitcoin miner and not get scammed? Goldshell and Bitmain are completely OOS. Been an intense Voskcoin fan since the beginning of this year so I’ve followed all the videos and threads but they inevitably lead to dead ends.

I’m looking to score some L7s with Compass as well. By the time I researched a bit and moved some money around they were taken off the site. Waiting to make the move if they list again!

Good luck guys :+1:

1 Like

I have purchased several miners from Coin Mining Central. They are legit and I found them through Vosk.

If you order a L7 can you put it in a regular house?

I’m planning on putting in a garage for sure too loud in the living quarters.
Going to vent the heat out air to the out side.
It for sure is going to be loud!!

Also wanting to know if akminer is a scam. We’re on the same page dude lol

You should reach out to us, East Coast Mining, we might some November batch left, but most likely it will be the December batch.

Does anyone know when the antminer L7 will be back in stock at Bitmain? And does it really take 3 months for the miner to arrive?

I’ve bought from AKminer. Joyson seems legit. Be very careful you’re dealing with real AKminer.

I received S19j Pro 96T on time, but it only worked for an hour or two before a fault. I need to figure out how to send it for repair. Pretty disappointing but bad luck happens.

I received KD5 about 3-4 weeks late, but reason given was delays shipping from Goldshell. I don’t have a reason to believe otherwise. Received recently and running almost 2 days now without issues.

I still have L7 9160M on order with AKminer, November pre-order. Hopefully will arrive on time and functional.

I would buy from AKminer/Joyson again.

Just never order from Joyson from AKMiner, biggest SCAM I ever had.
-He let me wait 10 months before sending a Maschine….

• he sent a 8400 MH Model as replacement of the 9500 MH Model he couldn’t deliver after having my 20k $ for a year
  • and he shipped a DEFECTIVE Miner
  • he also refuses to give support or refund the order
  • he said „ask Bitmain for support“ and on the website it say clearly „the RESELLER is responsible…“

= Joyson AKMiner biggest ripoff Scammer

He said, giving no support and providing no refunds at all are his „Rules of the Game“.

If you like the money you earned STAY AWAY from AKMiner !

Brutal sorry to hear

L7 avail 12,800