Ledger Leak - WERE YOU IMPACTED? Find out here

Hey @pucko1 I regret to inform that your personal information has been leaked on the buyers data, and your email is also on the subscriber list leak

@Jesus_Luque your email is leaked on the subscribers list, but your personal information is not on their customer info data breach

@COOLGUYBI your email is leaked, but not your personal information

@joez0150 none of your info is leaked, at least related to the email you signed-up for VoskCoinTalk with.

@Deekle one of your info leaked!

@tsnyder85 that’s up to you, I’d heavily consider it – but fortunately your info (at least tied to your email on VCT) is not leaked!

@MRV Not going to personally share the info but whatever you link is up to you :man_shrugging: your not on the list btw if you were wondering

@Paul_Binette Probably because the hack was earlier this year, double-checked, you’re safe! … for now!

@tootintorrey your registered email isn’t on there, PM @MissVosk your other email if you want us to check that one! If you’re getting those emails its extremely likely at least your email leaked.

@John_Hanusek your email leaked, not your private info.

@nigel3018 none of your info leaked

@bountyhunt3r explained this in the OP :smiley:

@Cryptoxic hey I’m sorry man your email is on the leaked list as well as all of your personal information on the hacked buyers list

@tct88 good time for a security refresh! We deal w/ so many scammers because they’re trying to impersonate us and steal from our community, people really need to not underestimate how serious a huge leak like this is – it’s a goldmine for hackers/scammers

1 Like

Can you check mine please ?
And if im om the list please mail me the information that is leaked.

Can you check my email please. Thank you .

Darn. Changed my passwords just in case but damn, I can’t just change my postal address. :confused:

Not amused at Ledger. Especially when I’ve bought many devices including the limited editions as well.

Thanks for checking it!

vosk

1 Like

Hello! Could you check if my email and other info was leaked?

Can you please check for my e-mail?

Hi,
Can you guys check my email address?
Thanks!

Hey! Could you check my email address also? Thanks so much.

Could you check my email as well please. Thank you!

Merry Christmas to All!

Can you check mine qweesy777, its not the same one I use here but @ startmail

@MissVosk can you check my email please! thank you!

Hey @RobCoin your info isn’t leaked per your vct acct email

Hey @Joseph your email leaked, but no personal info

Hey @junkof your email leaked, but no personal information

Hey @Richard_C email leaked, no info leaked

hey @livinspree no data breached!

Hey @kd6 email leaked, no info though!

@kevin_h no information leaked!

@qweesy777 sorry to inform you your email and personal information is part of this data breach.

1 Like

could you check my email please? Thanks

Damn bro, Thank you. Going to go clean all the Pews now.

I hope Ledger compensates for the breach in some way, A Full BTC would be nice.

1 Like

your email leaked but no personal data

1 Like

This is not good. @MissVosk @VoskCoin Could you please check to see if I was on the list.

Thank you, happy holidays

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like