Legit sellers that accept credit card

Hello. I’m new here and to crypto in general. Looking to get my feet wet in mining. Are there any legit ASIC sellers that accept credit card? I found OEMGMINER store on Amazon that looks legit, and has the Doge Mini II that I’m wanting to get. I guess if it’s a fraud, I can always resolve with Amazon, right? :slight_smile: Thanks for your inputs!

1 Like

Just buy direct form Goldshell. You can use code “DOGEARMY“ for 65 off. Only thing is that you need a Coinbase account.

Because when you buy from Amazon. They are always over priced, and sometimes they deliver broken miners.

But if your looking for small ipollo miners, I would go with belaymining.com.

Thanks for your response. Goldshell is out-of-stock. I didn’t know about Belay Mining. They do take credit card, which I like. Are there any coupon codes?

1 Like

Belay does accept credit card. And they are located in the US. But the miners are over priced. So I would recommend for you to wait until they have a sale.

For example their 4th of July sale was 100 off Ipollo miners.

2 Likes

bt-miners and endlessmining.com take credit cards and I have purchased from both.

2 Likes

Belay Mining wants $120 for shipping. Madness! Everyone else is shipping for free.

I went with bt-miners. It was $604 total, including tax, shipping, credit card fee, etc. Not bad considering the alternatives. Thanks for all the suggestions! I’ll be mining soon!

I’ve had good luck with BT-miners. They have reasonable prices and they take credit cards. We did have to clear some security hurdles with the card but I can say I would recommend them. I did a preorder on S19 XP a while back and it arrived a week earlier than estimated.

1 Like

Yeah, they asked me for an ID when I payed with credit card. I was a little hesitant, but sent them a photo of my driver’s license. Never had a company ask for ID before. Must be some government thing. Dang… am I on some watch list now? LOL!

2 Likes

BT-miners is legit, I bought from them before, BUT their customer service sucks!!!

1 Like

Haha! no, probably not a watchlist, just to be used against you if you make them mad :imp: its probably just a security measure to make sure you didn’t steal someone’s credit card :skull:

1 Like

Are you wanting to use a credit card for safety? Or another reason? If it’s just safety, we know plenty of legit sellers that can be trusted if you want to use a different payment option.

Well, it’s mostly my lack of experience in sending/receiving payment via crypto. Yes, I know I need to learn… baby steps you know. :wink: Bank transfers are a PITA with my particular bank. So credit card is just easier. Plus, if something goes wrong, I can take it up with the credit card company.