Let's Save HNT Through The Power Of Voices

Go ahead and talk about your experience with HNT and mining, show your concerns so they see and take it seriously, they want WAR we give em a civil one :tomato:
Click the link and tell em

4 Likes

HNT lowran hotspot owners should all shut down their hotspots so the big bag holders quit earning. Hit them in their wallets Helium should remain the people’s decentralized network. Not centralized.

4 Likes

Ditto what Jim_Fox said.

3 Likes

I agree…

I have 13 of them. Would like to…

I think we will all be okay with the new vote approved it will open up a bigger market for new projects to come on to the network and grow the network and with the dial in place you will be able to earn different tokens that will help incentivize the HNT Network so every point one can’t that you make I would say steak it in the helium state platform because eventually the price of him will go up with more projects onboarding in new users coming to the market. I just watched a AMA video from YouTuber nerdy dude with a special guest from helium talking about everything so if y’all like and go to nerdy do stuff YouTube channel and check out that video…