List of hosting services

Hey Vosk community:

I don’t offer hosting services but I’d like to create a general thread here with all the hosting options out there. For the people who need it. Can everyone please list off the current hosting services available that people can use? I will update this post with everything mentioned.

I know compass mining is the most popular.

2 Likes

I’m also looking to find someone to host my Bitmain Antminer S19i recommendations
welcomed.

Good Day. I recently bought a T2T miner to try crypto mining and was hoping if someone could recommend me to a legitimate place who would host it for me.

We are a brand new company located in Florida, backed by the YouTube crypto mining community. Check us out! DM for any details.

BT-Miners is provide hosting service now.

2 things
1: where is your locations located
2: considering you are a chinese owned company what assurances do people have that your US branch (you guys) keeps the business, and records separate from your chinese company counterpart.

@AdamMoyers

I second @AdamMoyers

ColoBros LLC offers hosting services in OH, and we have machines already on the rack ready for sale / transfer of ownership. Website is here: https://colobros.net/. Pardon the formatting issues, we’re still working on the website.

In a nutshell, pricing is based on number of machines and we have different terms for hosting contracts. Range is $0.08-0.09 pkwh depending on number of machines. We have S19j / S19 Pro units (96, 100, 104, 110) for about $18.5 / T so a 100 T unit would be $1850. Transfer of ownership occurs within 24 hours of receipt of payment. We also have some alt-coin miners for sale as well (Siacoin). We can also ship machines to you, if that’s preferred. ACH/wire, BTC/ETH, and credit cards (+3% fee) accepted.

Please DM with interest and we can send you a hosting contract and invoice. Thank you.

You gotta post a picture of your facility since your advertising for it (At least, last I heard)

I have had success with Adam Moyers
endlessmining.com

All have great support and all in the USA!
Dave

Good call – photos will be coming up on the website shortly