Lokotech scrypt miner Litecoin summit thoughts

I took a screenshot of what they are claiming from their YouTube video

Reddit link where I found it https://www.reddit.com/r/litecoinmining/comments/ybhcqa/lokotech_scrypt_asic_presentation_from_the/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

What’s everyone’s thoughts? Seems like us small miners are going down a rabbit hole of mining profitability for 1-2 years with the latest gen and then getting ripped a new one with new hardware

In my limited time in crypto, I don’t see that changing anytime soon.
New hardware will continue to come out on a consistent or accelerated basis.
Small individual miners will be almost pushed out of the market as we can’t keep up with the bigger machines. Or buy what you can afford to lose with the low entry point to some of the miners in the current cycle.
Hope to break even before the next ‘latest and greatest’ comes out.
Then run it until it loses more in electricity.
Or start looking into alternate sources of crypto investing. Possibly Proof of Stake or something else.
Just my opinion though.

Seems a bit to good to be true as I would think they would carry this tech to all the other algorithms and there would be a tech revolution in the mining sector. Guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Hence the Elephant in the room with any POW project…

POW is controlled by ASIC manufacturers… Unless you have a lot of money or access to cheap electricity and have inside information with the ASIC manufactures… most normal people will find it tough to make any gains with POW mining. Invest money in a miner… only to find out its being made obsolete a little while later…

Chia with their PoST is a breath of fresh air for any small individual miner out there… If you’ve been knocked down with POW mining… Check Chia out! Glad Voskcoin mentioned Evergreen Miners in some of his recent videos… otherwise I dont know if I would have read up on Chia…