Long term stable coin/miner to mine and pays out or trade to and hold BTC

Looking for input/knowledge/experience of a miner that mines anything can be paid or traded for BTC. Specifically looking to grow BTC input on something stable even if in this bear market. Not looking for a machine on something trending and exploding. With everyone and their mother jumping in and then the miner isn’t worth sh** after 4-6 months. Was thinking the D9 maybe any input/opinions appreciated.

much love

usually don’t give input on what you should or should not mine but you’ve clearly done your research/know what you’re talking about. D9 on nicehash would be my vote for what you want to do. can be overclocked pretty well too and not everyone and their mom mines it. the hashrate went up obviously when the D9 was released but not a ton.

2 Likes

just looking for opinions from more seasoned peeps to combine with my own digging. so many stats sites vary on some of the data it seems. i do appreciate the reply and just wanted to clarify i’ve done a shit ton of my own digging in it i assure you. lol

thanks again for the input truly much appreciated.

1 Like

what is your opinion on the K7 if i may? i think it’s come down to the D9 or K7.

1 Like

The CKB halving is next month. So I would wait on the K7.

1 Like

LOVE the Nervous project. But between the two, if one of them is going to have another miner come out that’s 100%+ higher in hashrate, it’s the K7.

2 Likes

thanks for the input.

much thanks for all the input.

@Krisz @badgerlandcrypto how long do you think KAS will stay like this? i might have a line on a super deal on a KS3. but by the time i got it, set it up and get online mining. nervous it may tank before hit ROI. think this can hold up for like 4-6 months?

9.4T? What’s a super deal? Should be around 21,000-22,000. Definitely won’t stay like this for that long but if it’s cheap enough to buy the miner it could make sense.

My personal opinion on KAS mining? KDA mining 2.0.

1 Like

It will not hold like this for even 2 months.

Like now the KS3M will be making only $94 dollars tomorrow after the reduction.

While decreasing every month because of the block reward drops.

Extra hashrate will be going online. (It seems like we will hit around 61 pedahash by Nov. 1st.

1 Like

But this was my prediction from July for the KS3, (So far the hashrate seems to be right, but the price will drop soon. Probably when we hit 75 petahash).
————————————————

It’s very risky. And I personally would not recommend buying it. But it’s your choice. Here’s why.

Vipera Tech has ordered 1500 ks3’s. That’s 12.45 petahash right there.

Now let’s assume other distributors and farms have another 2500 units. That’s a total of 4000 Bitmain ks3’s.

Now let’s say IceRiver makes 1000 ks3’s.

That’s a total of 5000 ks3’s, which equals 41.5 petahash.

And that’s not all.

IceRiver has orders for 100 ks3L’s from one person, which is another half a petahash. Then when you factor the ks0’s 1 and 2, you can add another 3 petahash.

So this equals around 45 petahash. Plus the existing hashrate equals around 47.5.

Then you have to keep in mind that the block reward will decrease every month, and a lot of asic sell pressure, (Around 600,000 a day).

So let’s say kaspa’s price is around 2.8 cents, and the reward per second is 185. Hashrate is 47.5 petahash, a ks3 makes $75 a day, before electric.

Then a few months later. BAM. New ks3 batch hashrate increase to 80 petahash. So then it could make 46 dollars a day before power. Assuming the price is the same. 2.8 cents. It could go up too .04 cents or all the way down to .017 cents.

Then you also have to keep in mind that every month, the block reward drops by 5%. And so does your profit.

Please read this fully. And I hope this will help you.

1 Like