Looking for 10$ /day Rig Idea

So been going back and forth on pulling the trigger on but have so much anxiety on what miner to purchase. Do I go with a GC GPU or a ASIC miner? or do I go with one of those small desktop miners people are talking about?

Im not looking to break the bank on this miner yet. I want to dip my toes in the mining world and if I can achieve a 10$ /day return on this investment, with a ROI between 6-8months, I’m going to deem it fairly successful and look into expanding till I get into the 30-40$ /day realm. Just enough for some beer money after the taxes uncle sam is going to bend me over for all this…

ideas?

For asic miners, Check out asicminervalue.com, it shows estimated profits per asic unit, watts used, and you can change the electric rate to what you’re paying for a more realistic idea. Not sure about any gpu’s, I’m not knowledgeable in that space. Check out some of the asic goldshell boxes, (the smaller ones) they are small, quiet, and can run on basic electric with no upgraded electrical needed. Goldshell.com. If you buy 3rd party, don’t forget to calculate your break even point to see if it’s worth it for you. Some of those higher prices double your break even time. But I think the goldshell boxes are good starters to learn and see if it’s for you.

Thank you Chsear11
I seen a gold shell miner on that site you sent me. Let me do some research and see if I can find one here in the states to buy.

Make sure to do your research, and remember profitability rates change as the market moves. Don’t just buy a miner to have one, research the project to make sure you want to invest in it.