LTC Mining LT6 and Mini-Doges

I haven’t bought from him yet but I wouldn’t be afraid to. Just my $0.02. And most of the L3’s he’s moving are from stateside I think so less ship time and risk. There were plenty of people who’ve gotten miners from him and only a couple who hadn’t in that thread. I believe it was delays from China that we’re out of his control. But you have to feel comfortable with your money.

Edit: If you want you can pay a little more (1500) and buy ones from bt-miners dot com.

1 Like

:+1: Thanks!

I have 2 mini boxes in my living room and my temp has not dropped below 68, this time last year I was around 64-66 on average without turning on my heat (I am in an apartment). I haven’t turned on the heat yet this year, so that’s a plus!

1 Like

Thanks. Thoughts about Newegg.com? It looks like they source through china companies, but they offer a return policy and they say new for around 1170 plus free shipping.
Bitmain ANTMINER L3++ 580M (with psu) Scrypt Miner LTC Mining Machine Better Than ANTMINER L3 L3+ - Newegg.com-0X6-04KT-0N550--Product&quicklink=true
Does that seem off?

I don’t think there are any new L3+’s or L3++’s. There are folks here that have bought from newegg but I have not. You;l have to ask other’s opinion, sorry.

Appreciate your help.

I agree with @JoeJoe regarding new l3+ units. I think it would be pretty hard to find a new one. They were originally released in 2017 from what I remember reading, so they are about 4-5 years old now. But from what I hear, they are tanks and run well. I am not sure when production stopped making them though.

I bought a mini doge from newegg which went through a marketplace seller… franks marketplace… arrived in 8 or 9 days from China… no issues… ran 24/7 since receiving it

2 Likes

Thanks for the response. Makes sense it is an older model.

Thanks for Newegg feedback!

Also just got a rtx 3060 ti but it took liiiiike 3 weeks to show up

Bought my first used L3++ on newegg, price was ok but i ordered there to get some “security” from the platform…

Took the seller about 2 weeks to ship, in the meantime i got fake tracking numbers, the L3++ was supposed to be in stock ready to go, i had to contact newegg to push the seller a bit and have him to finally ship it.

The miner arrived in good condition but with an old an dirty power supply, no big deal.

I wont buy there in the future, prices are not that good and the experience i got with this particular seller wasnt either…

I’m running 6 l3 none are new anymore I grab up refurbished ones form local guy I found on fb but I plan on buy 4 more when @Master3004 website is up and running when I can use a cc the l3 are tanks haven’t had a problem yet and was my first miner to start and glad I did that one over mini just from my research they were better in my opinion

1 Like

I couldn’t find any L3’s when I first decided to buy a mining rig. Mini-Doges were in my price range and I like the fact that I can run 4 comfortably off a 1200W ATX power supply. At first I had them in my garage but found that they quietly put off enough heat to keep my basement warm, so I put them down there and save some $ on my heating bill. Next on my wishlist is an LT5 pro or an LT6 after some electrical upgrades. Not as good as an L7, but not as expensive. Goldshell seems to be my go-to as I can never find anything in stock at Bitmain that is less than $10K.

The Goldshell X5 on the low setting is more efficient that the L3+ and L3++ at 600 MH/S at 660 Watts. People seem to forget about the X5. The X5 on the low setting is equivalent to 3.25 Mini Doge Miners and is cheaper to run when compared to 3 Mini Doge Miners. The main benefit of the L3 from what I understand, is that they can run on 120v like the Box miners where the X5 needs 240v.

X5 huh :thinking:…I forgot about those. LTC is moving toward privacy as well. Thanks for reminding us. X5 ! Wow that dropped of the radar.

Whoa these scammers are getting really close as possible. I googled x5 LTC and the scam page showed right up. Look at the é in shell

Wow, that’s crazy. Nice catch! @Two_Tribes_One_Natio

I’ve bought 9 new mini doge from 3 different sellers on Newegg without a problem and one used Antminer s9 13.5 and the guy that bought it from me said it was bad when he opened it up. Pretty much a parts miner.

Has anyone noticed there LTC coin deposits dropping over the past few days? Wonder if it was because all the L7’s that came on board reduced the coins that are mined. Any suggestions? I have 2 - X5’s and three mini doge running and was getting around .032 Ltc a day and now its .028.