LUNA is gonna go back?!

LUNA is gonna go back?!

1 Like

I just see a essay saying luna is going back?:Popular proposals for "Terra Ecological Revival Plan" - POWPOWER

1 Like

I hope you are right. I bought 2 million, just in case. I’m a little in the red right now, as my average is 0.0003. I think the upside will be insane on this. If they return to the original $40bn MC, then the current 6.5 trillion coins will be worth $0.006 each. That’s currently 30x from here.

Burns and FOMO will happen, pushing it way passed a cent.

1 Like

well atm luna trading at 0.00014 (luna/euro) , the price went crashing 3 hours ago heh , got a few hundred bucks in , but marketis atm flooded with low price

1 Like

Luna is done. Don’t drink the hopium

6 Likes

I had 20 bucks worth in LUNA about 2 months ago. If it’s gone it’s gone :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I added on the dip. 3.5 million now. I’m curious to see what the fork brings. Average is 0.0002, so I’m just about green. Even a cent is $35k, so for the sake of 2BNB ($580), it had to be done.

2 Likes

Luna is not coming back it won’t see a $1. There are to many tokens being mint. Just for it to go to $100 the market cap would have to be in the trillions.

1 Like

Currently, with 6.5T in circulation, and a previous MC of $40 billion, this can achieve $0.006. They are burning are fomo will hit hard here. There are too many big players that realise Luna cannot be allowed to fail, after all Bitcoin could be next…

3 Likes

This is true but it will never be what it was again. A lot of investors won’t trust it again.

2 Likes

Luna is gone forever :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Still copped myself 100,000 like :eyes::crossed_fingers:t3:
But well put and agreed

1 Like

Just see Do kown said they are gonna take Terra apart into two chains…

1 Like

I am guilty, I had bought about 750,000 shares under the .000200 range. I have a little more cash loaded up to buy another 250,000 shares under .0001800, if I can catch it in time. This is a pure gamble and I am okay with losing this money if they go BK. But heck even if it hits a penny or Soo I’ll be happy! But am honestly am drinking from the hopium kool-aid it will see a dollar haha!

2 Likes

I think the only thing it would be good for is swing trading maybe…

1 Like

2 million? i dnt even own any single coin sumtyms i wish i wasnt born in africa all this knowledge bt no start up jst free internet nexsuperne pls donate sum so i can be in yo level aswel guys please!!

is it me or u just rich than most?

Can i have a 10$ donation please?