Market correction

Correction is a little more than I expected considering the bull run we had.

Hold on tight people. Dips incoming.

For people just getting into crypto. This is the votailility people were talking about.

1 Like

I don’t watch the coin prices. What happened?

They are tanking and having a nose dive. Time to pitch in some for dollar to cost ratio.

1 Like

There are a few headwinds that pushed crypto down this week. Omicron and the potential for it to evade vaccines tend to cause selling in “risky” assets like crypto. The fed hinting that they may be getting ready to raise rates to tamper inflation and India drafting legislation to heavily regulate crypto.

If you think back to July BTC was around 30k. It was also overbought and due for a pull back.

If you are bullish long term, now is when you watch miner prices and get your shopping list ready.

1 Like

Agreed with DCA, but so many choices, so little money lol.

1 Like

Personally I’m kinda glad. I’ve been waiting for it to take a dive to buy again. It will go way way up long term.

Maybe prices for the miner will drop here too

This is what I was thinking too. Seems many Youtube guys that been around since 2017 indicate that the big dips cause the hardware to really fall too for a couple of months.

@Wormman I focus on miner prices, not the underlying coin prices or at least I don’t follow it very closely maybe I’ll check it once a week. Usually miner prices follow coin prices, takes a few days to adjust though.

1 Like