Martkist is giving away an entire masternode to the VoskCoin community for FREE! $600 value

Okay 24 hours from this post to enter this giveaway… again… Simply post here with your thoughts on the video edits from our latest video

All old entries invalid, only new entires will be considered that are made after this post, if you entered before you can obviously enter again. Also cross your fingers martkist will still even send the coins since its been so long! lol

1 Like

The video edits add a bit of fun to the videos keep up the good work.
I enjoy watching your video, great for helping me understand crypto currency :+1:

I really like the part where you zoomed in on the “Warrantee invalid if torn up” sticker! Keep putting out the new ideas on video work! Thank you!

Overall good. It’s nice to add a little more visual variety, in terms of breaking up the talking head portion :smiley: Though, I would say don’t go too overboard with the cut aways, as I feel like it can distract from the point you were actually making.

The intro was refreshing. The laptop part was nice looking, but hard to follow. I had to think hard to know if it was past or present. I am watching on mobile. So that might have played a part. The rest of the video was well made. The changing of backgrounds made it engaging and easy to follow.

Dancin a lil bit " I dont Care bout LEAP YEAR" got me to chuckle for some dam reason lol Wink!

IBeStink…great inside joke! :rofl: hahaha
Vosk is not an imposter. Dropping bombs on the intro.

You Sir get a +1 :raising_hand_man:

The Video editing this time was much better than the last couple of videos
The animation between the scenes was smooth
It was entertaining video mate :smile:

Time is up!

@voskcoin will reply. Be patient

Winner announced … again! 24 hours or new draw, there were 8 replies, so a random number was pulled from 1-8. Congratulations to @InvestYG

1 Like

Thank you @VoskCoin !

I made a Martkist wallet with a deposit address of:
MT7kuCekTNFgGkSgeqaUfjWm8YdsVqtXKb

Lucky dude @InvestYG
Congratulations!

Heh, well, a Masternode has dropped from ~$600 to about ~$11 since this contest was announced, and the wallet has been offline on the one U.S. accessible exchange for the last two month - so, there’s that :smiley: But, that’s crypto for you :smiley:

1 Like

Yea, getting pretty doubtful that they’ve even still going to send these coins at this point :chart_with_downwards_trend:

I’ve contacted them with your winning post and address :mantelpiece_clock:

Heh, yea, I’m not blaming you or anything :smiley: . I feel like it’s been a rough month or two, with projects you’ve reviewed going down in flames.

crypto projects in one sentence = they will moon or boom lol

2 Likes

I have never mined. Hence why i joined this pretty cool community of like minded people so i can learn how to get started mining. So have not mined one coin but plan to soon. Any suggestions on what to start with so i can get my feet wet? thanks in advance.

wrong thread