Mineology.io. Sponsored one of Vosks tubes

I can’t find the video mineology sponsored but because of the ad I purchased 500.00 euro worth of an ant miner. That works out to 4.5% of BTC mined minus electricity and monthly fee paid to my DIVI wallet each month.

Thanks Vosk.

1 Like

Right on! plz keep us up to date.

ASIC came online today. Yay!

Averaging112TH/s.

Got my first payout!

That is a pretty neat Idea!

Just found this message on my dashboard

Warning : mysqli::__construct(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘u1601288_adam’@‘198.44.127.23’ (using password: YES) in /home/dwrbhclx/public_html/dashboard/get-dashboard.php on line 30
Connection failed: Access denied for user ‘u1601288_adam’@‘198.44.127.23’ (using password: YES)

I’m very concerned about restoring access.

Now their web site is down and both email addresses bounce.

Ok the web site is back up.

What’s the exact address of this site?
Think this might be the way for me to get started, don’t quite have enough $$ to buy big bitcoin machines :slight_smile:

Mineology.ie

The current S19J pro will be hosted in Texas with an electrical cost of 0.11€/kwh. That is higher than my residential rate… so I’m watching while stacking $ for another investment.

I just attempted to use both chrome and cryptotab to open their site and failed. Brave loaded it just fine.

Now the dashboard is blank, no info on the machine I own 4.5% of. The wallet address is blank and will not save my address when updated. No answer from email.