Miner Hosting/Facilities

Mineology.io. Sell shares or entire machine. Use both of their own and other facilities to host. The S19j I own 4.5% of is in Kentucky.

Hi there. Would you still recommend Compass? I was looking who would host one of my miners a KD Max. I am running one at home and have another.

Thanks,

David

I no longer recommend Compass. They need to work through facility and support issues.

1 Like

Thanks I appreciate it. I am looking into Mining Syndicate. If you have recommendations please share. I have two KD Max’s and I am running one at my garage and would like to send the other one to be hosted.

My advice would be to look closely at the contact. Make sure the terms are acceptable to you. One of the reasons I no longer recommend compass is that they changed their contact length from 1 year to 3.

1 Like

Hosting, I am using Bolt mining in Texas and Adam Moyer in Kentucky. If you would like their contact info I will provide. Adam has posted here in the past.

2 Likes

3 years min contract at Compass? They haven’t demonstrated that they can do 1 year right, let alone 3 years. And with Bitmain putting out ever higher hashrate rigs, how’d you like to be locked into a 3-year contract for, e.g., S19j Pro 100 rigs? What’re they pulling in now at Compass’s rates, ~$4.50/day?. By year 3 and after the halving, that rig will be negative return unless BTC really spikes. And their contract will grossly favor them in every adverse situation that can possibly happen. Yeah, no thanks.

1 Like

Yes, I would like their contact info. Much appreciated.

Hello Dave. I’ll know by Thursday if I have space. Feel free to message me with any questions you have.

Thanks

Thanks Adam.

Sorry I just checked this but did see Adam responded.

Highly recommend @AdamMoyers hosting I have sent most of all my machines with him

1 Like

anyone ever use River Financial – Buy & Sell Bitcoin. Easy & Secure. ?

compass makes you remotely setup your own miners / pool so they can’t take any of the mining rewards, but they up charge you on power per KW/h. for example the site may have $0.04/KWh but they charge you $0.065/KWh

1 Like

Hey Adam, do you currently have any space open?

1 Like

Yes. I currently have around 25 spots available.

Hey Adam, what’s your website add? I’m looking into some hosting companies and saw your interaction here. I’d like. More info and maybe a phone call after I look into your site

1 Like

I sent you a message to continue this conversation.

2 Likes