Mini Doge repairšŸ˜­

Is there a YouTube video on how it repair the connector on the Doge miner? Iā€™m going to attempt to repair it myself. Iā€™ll post picture of before and after when I finish.

I am going to attempt to repair it myself then. I bought the iron and wore today. Just need the connector

@creator2000 Iā€™m attempting this myself, you mentioned that desoldering the damaged connector was the hardest part. Thatā€™s where Iā€™m stuck ā€“ trying to use a Hakko iron at 750F, wick and flux method, but it wonā€™t desolder. What did you end up doing that helped you get those pins desoldered?

@kegwielder you really do not have to desauder. Thise pins are so frigging strong. I tried when my PCI had burnt on two of my units and quickly that was nearly impossible without damagjng the board. The easier route is to just scrape the melted plastic piec and replace it. I had posted a while back on this solution. https://voskcointalk.com/t/minidoge-pci-connector-burnt/37992/2?u=kdajedi

Mine just started to go light brown, always been on Hashrate Mode, switched to Low Power mode getting new 90 connectors, I also am going to get rid of the original brick and use the GoldShell 4 Box PSU

I upgraded FW to 2.2.3 but every 2-4 hours the miner goes offline ā€¦ best No problem FW Iā€™ve used is 2.1.4 only goes down on a power outage from a storm.