Mining facility

Hey I have 4 million dollars to build a mining facility and wanted to hear from you guys what miner I should buy, we have been mainly focused on Antminer L7 9.5GH

Locations is Uzbekistan with our electricity cost being 0.05$ kwh

Do you have any suggestions? We have a place for 8000 QM2

Let me know :blush:

1 Like

Get in touch with me and I’ll get you $0.03/kwh.

Otherwise, focus at least half that capital on bitcoin mining.

3 Likes

Yes we thought about using 3.5m on miners approximately

you’ll need a bigger chunk for infrastructure most likely.

1 Like

Yeah I’m not worries about land we have a lot just interested in what machines work the best for this?

Antminer L7 9.5
Antminer s19 pro
Whatsminer or what else

send me a DM and I’ll go over everything

As stated by @badgerlandcrypto with 4M$ (USD?) you should put at least half into pure bitcoin miners. S19xp’s work wonders. Litecoin could potentially could to 0$ but bitcoin more than likely will not.

4 million euro sorry not usd,

We will use 80% to buy miners and the rest for other things

Which s19 model? The newest?
S19k pro
S19 xp Hyd
S19 xp

I personally wouldn’t touch the XP or S19k at scale. The latter has not been tested and the first has had issues reported when deployed at scale - Compass will no longer service them.

The hydro brings into play another series of items to consider. Whatsminer is rolling out some great equipment recently.

1 Like

I guess I really shouldn’t be talking asic since I’m just a super small scale gpu miner :rofl: If, I were, in the asic market, which I’m not, I would go probbably 95% BTC miners, and 5% random crap.

1 Like

If you’re willing to take a small gamble, invest L7’s. In my opinion this has a bigger upside potential.

Large scale miners always play it safe and go with bitcoin miners. Bitcoin mining is good, but you have to have a decent amount of them to make good profits.

If I had 3.2 million to spend on miners, this would most likely be my break down:

40%-Scrypt miners
30%-Bitcoin miners
15%- Kadena miners
10%-ETC miners
5%- CKB miners

I’ve only gotten Goldshell and Bitmain machines, so I can only comment on these 2 companies. Bitmain’s efficiency is blowing Goldshell out of the water so at the moment I would go with Bitmain

1 Like

If you don’t mind sharing, what state/county do you get these rates?

Did you negotiate with the electrical company to get this?

I think this will be worth watching for you. A lot of his issues ended up being on the electrical side

1 Like

My company has this rate in Dubai. It’s crazy, almost makes bitcoin mining bear market proof. Would need to drop down to $16,700 after the halving to not be profitable.

4 Likes

No problem

Uzbekistan and Kurdistan

Cheaper in Kurdistan but we will start in Uzbekistan

It’s really cheap

No tax either on mining