Mining in Caribbean

Hi all,
Looking for a small chasis, small footprint, powerful miner I can use for second home in Dominican Republic. Just to let it sit and continue to operate/mining.

Recommend a device that will be useful in the Caribbean? I don’t know if the Caribbean environment has any rules against mining, probably not. Anyone have experience of Caribbean Islands and mining?

Thanks

Well remotely run asic are hard and costly to do. Do u have anyone there to restart a asic if it goes down or if something goes wrong. Then goes to what u want to mine btc ltc kda eth etc.Everyone has there own opinion I personally don’t like kda or eth related things

@Smokey024 thanks for reply.
Yes, I have a house occupied that could reboot the device if needed. An asic device would be too loud. I purchased a Bobcat 300 for my home in USA. Was thinking that same type of chassis and specs.
As for mining would be BTC, BNB, ADA, XRP, SOL.

I am going to research further in to how mining is here.

Thanks

With quick search you should be fine me personally with you kw hr price I’d build out a mining shed and put a couple btc miner in there my own opinion

Another thing to look into is internet connections, if they are reliable I would suggest a Goldshell KD Box miner.