Mining Syndicate is shutting miners down every day right now

Is anyone else hosting with mining syndicate that is having so called power downtime in KY, its happening every damn day this week and has gone on for over a month, all they can say is its not them, which i get but they’ll cover electric costs, like a couple dollars compared to the $15-20+ every day thats being lost in profits in an already shitty market?

anyone else having problems like this? I have had nothing but issues with them, they couldn’t even ship one of my miners to me it got sent back from customs THREE times, not once three damn times! they have broken one of my L7’s twice already with these power on and offs, they have even made unauthorised repairs which I have asked several times now, does this void my bitmain warranty, to which I have been ignored, weeks and weeks of downtime, this is just insane!

2 Likes

Im not an asic miner but i hope your issue gets resolved quickly. Good luck.

I just recently noticed my miners go down with them too. I honestly don’t know why it is specifically KY, but all I’ll try to negotiate with them is for not paying for what wasn’t hashing.

1 Like

Most mining companies are doing this down south, due to high heat/temps and energy companies asking them to power down during the day. I don’t know the specifics about Mining Syndicate.

1 Like

Problem with that is they are effectively shutting down their business to accommodate request from power companies. It becomes an unreasonable request when it results in the business functions ceasing. I do understand the power issue as a whole but its not like the power company goes around door to door telling people to stop running their AC so much.

1 Like

I have been down for several months. Bought a new miner from them late last year. At first everything was fine. Purchase went fine and was up and running at their hosting site quickly. Then my hash rate suffered and days offline. They kept saying they were fixing it as it was under warrantee. Then they said they were loaning me a temporary miner while mine was being repaired. That lasted less than a week. About a month ago it looks like my miner was online for maybe an hour then dropped off again. No activity and no updates as to what is happening.

I really liked this company at first but now there is no way in Hades I would recommend them.

1 Like

Wow! I feel almost lucky wiht my experience in comparison, but as you say wouldn’t recommend to anyone!

1 Like

I’m in Cold Spring KY and only had very few issues mining with nicehash

1 Like

I’m trying to build something (many are too, nothing extradentary) but here in OK i get power at 4.3cents. I have a shipping container with 300K watts avail nearby. If you want to I’m game to start