Mining Syndicate

Just wanted to share my experience with mining syndicate. In December of 2021, I purchased an S19J pro 96T for just over $10,000, as well as a hosting plan with them. The miner went from their warehouse in Texas directly to their hosting facility without ever being shipped to me.(Which I expected). In about 2 months it was up and hashing away. May 26 2023 I received an email stating all miners at their original hosting facilities will be going offline effective May 31 2023. Attached to the email was an online form asking if I wanted to continue mining with them, which was not expected to be operational until July 2023, or I can pay a small shipping fee and have the miner shipped to my house. I opted to have the miner shipped to my house and I filled out the form indicating same. A few days later I received an email from their “repairs” team advising my “S19J pro 120t” has suffered a failure, and the temp sensor needs replacing. I was further advised a $500 dollar repair deposit was required to move forward with the repair. I advised them I do not own a 120t, and requested a bit more information. I received a follow email stating there was an error in the database and although its listed as a 120T, it is in fact an “s19 a 96t”. A picture of an s19 a (non pro) 96t was attached with a sticky note that showed my name, and serial number of the miner. It is clear that I did not receive the miner I ordered and paid for. My original invoice from the date of purchase lists and s19j pro, and all of my hosting invoices show an s19j pro 96t as the miner in use. After some research, it seems that the S19 “a” series is likely prone to more failures, and retails for 1.5-2k less than an s19j pro. Fast forward to current day, and I am emailing back and forth with mining syndicate to no avail. Multiple emails to this company go unanswered, with no resolution in site.
-Scott

5 Likes

I would just be pushing to have the miner shipped and the right one you paid for.

1 Like

Hey Scott,

I’m sorry you are experiencing difficulties with Mining Syndicate. I had two miners with them and I finally pulled them because of the mix up with shipping miners I would buy with them. It took them a few months to send me my new miners and a few more months to get me my miners that I had hosted with them. I would literally email the sales teams and their acct team. (DD and William) until I would get an answer.

Update us on how it goes.

Michelle

1 Like

Would you happen to have an email for William? DD and “repairs” have stopped responding.

william@miningsyndicate.com
also try sales@miningsyndicate.com

I would email every day until you get a response. Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you!

Still no response from anyone after emailing daily.

Just so you know I’ve forwarded this thread to Chris at Mining Syndicate the day you posted the thread asking him to respond here.

2 Likes

Thank you

Still have not received a response.

Scott,

I just emailed you the following response, with the Bitmain miner specs of each model and a PDF of your order summary attached.

Scott,

I received your letter. Can you please forward any research from a credible or official source that proves an S19J Pro 96 is superior to an S19A? I’m not finding anything that supports that. According to Bitmain specs (attached), the A model is actually 5 watts more efficient. Any links to an official defect or recall notice would be great.

Regardless, we definitely won’t be able to send a full refund at peak 2021 prices on a machine that has been mining for a year. We have seen 0 instances of above-average repair or defect complaints on the A series. Your invoice line item being 1 letter off hasn’t affected how much you’ve had to pay in hosting or how much BTC you have mined. If that were the case, we’d happily refund a proportional amount.

I’m also happy to have your machine repaired at cost, which is usually in the low hundreds, as we want you to have a good experience with us in one way or another.

Hope you have a great 4th.

Chris

S19a 96T

Product Glance Value
Version S19a
Model 240-Cb
Crypto Algorithm/Coins SHA256/BTC/BCH
Hashrate, TH/s 96 ± 3%
power on wall@25℃, Watt 3312 ± 5%
power efficiency on wall @25°C, J/TH 34.5 ± 5%
Detailed Characteristics Value
Power Supply
Power supply AC input voltage, Volt (1-1) 200~240
Power supply AC Input Frequency Range, Hz 47~63
Power supply AC Input current, Amp(1-2) 20(1-3)
Hardware Configuration
Network connection mode RJ45 Ethernet 10/100M
Miner Size (LengthWidthHeight, w/o package), mm(2-1) 400195.5290
Miner Size (LengthWidthHeight, with package), mm 570316430
Net weight, kg (2-2) 13.12
Gross weight, kg 14.82
Environment Requirements
Operation temperature, °C 0~40
Storage temperature, °C -20~70
Operation humidity(non-condensing), RH 10~90%
Operation altitude, m(3-1) ≤2000

Do you guys know how long it takes for them to have your machines hashing?