Mining with F2Hash

Ive been using this company f2hash.com for a while now. Its a lesser known kind but so far Ive been transfering 28$ everyday to my coinbase wallet. I verified the company and its registered.

Below is an article I copied about it.

F2Hash is the best cloud mining provider with innovative mining approach that involves utilizing of solar energy to power its mining centers.

Users can therefore acquire huge mining capacities without owning the expensive hardware, or, have to deal with noise&heat at their homes.

With only your computer/phone you can enter a mining contract where you will be getting the returns based on the contract. Users accounts are secured through the latest technology and your crypto earnings are only readilly accessible by only you.

There are various mining contracts starting from 30$ upto 30000$ which vary on the mining power. So you
whether you just found out about crypto mining or can run your own rigs, we have you covered. Daily earnings range from 0.4$ upto 500$ which are deposited to your account automatically every 24 hours.
Payment options include bitcoin, visa or payeer. Withdrawals are effected to your wallet of choice anytime.

I have not used this cloud mining platform. But I have to remind that this site looks new, if someone wants to invest money in cloud mining, they have to be cautious, most cloud mining is a scam.

1 Like