Mining with Free Electricity

Live on a campus with free electricity. Standard outlets available. Any advice on what rig to buy and what to mine? I’ve watched the videos but hard to sort through it all with the variable of free electricity. Budget is $2000-2500

1 Like

Small gold shell miners or jasminers would work great, I’ve used Kd Boxes, Mini Doge Boxes, STC Box and Jasminer X4-1U that been great

3 Likes

That’s tough. All the ASICS are loud. You would for sure be reported even with a sound dampening box. Plus you don’t have the 220 that most ASICS would require. Find a nice little box miner or a couple and go for it. I think you could get a crew of the KS0’s or ideally a ALPH box but that’s a little higher on the price scale, and it’s risky in the case they kick out an asic and eradicate the profitability of the box miner. Honestly, since its 3 months post Bitcoin halving investing that money across a few of your favorite cryptos probably wouldnt be such a bad idea too. (Not Financial Advice)

2 Likes

After doing some research I thought ab the doge mini III just because it’s not expensive and if doge runs, it’ll be a good investment. Other than that, nothing seems worth mining. Would take years to break even.

Jasmine X16-Q 1950m HK stock cheap price, and if you feel hard to decide, we are always ready to help. Yesmining is the right choice of your mining partner! We have good price and see what our customers said about us: