Mining with KD box

If I buy this miner, I see it can mine LTC so I have an account on Binance (I’m in Canada) so can I send the proceeds to my Binance account and go from there?

I believe it mines Kadena, or the Blake2s algorithm. It does not mine LTC. You may be able to mine on a pool that can auto-convert your earnings to LTC or BTC, which could easily be moved to most exchanges. They are about to release a Doge/LTC miner soon, though.

2 Likes

Where do you buy/sell/convert Kadena?

where is the best place to buy safely and cheap a KD Box Pro?

No where unless you want a 4-10yr ROI on a 3-5yr miner

1 Like

What do u say that? Do you know in deep info about the Kadena project?

No based on current price and current price of KDA miners. You buy what you want. I think mining is a great way to earn passive income. I currently have 2 miners. I just feel the manufactures have overpriced their miners so I do not feel it is a good time to buy until they come down more in price.

Please people go to asicminervalue.com and see how much the miner is currently making to help you make a decision. Do your research on the price, know how much the miner is currently making, and buy from trusted sources, directly from the manufacturer is a good place to start.

3 Likes

Right from asicminervalue.com and they have trusted resellers current low price is 4K more than 4 year roi at current price. Put in your electric rate at the bottom of the page. Just take the price of the miner and divide by the yearly net after electric. Know that this figure changes daily up or down so if KDA doubles in price tommorow the roi would be 2 years If KDA goes down 50% your roi would be 8 years. Know that this figure is not only affected by price but by mining difficulty as well (some coins have an allotted daily maximum number of coins that are distributed based on the hashrate percentage your miner contributes). The higher the hashrate the higher the difficulty and lower the number of coins you will get using the miner. Thus, the less you will make per year mining. So when everyone plugs in their KD6’s the hashrate goes up and the less your KD Box earns. This is how the L7 is killing doge and LTC miners profitability(also the price). This is the information I am using when I am looking at miners to buy. Other things you need to find out are when the coins are halving you make less coins per block thus decreasing your earnings.( I lost 20% on ETC already) And what size your DAG file size is to handle a coin as the ETH DAG file August 2022 to over 5 so any miner less than five will not be able to mine ETH so jasminers will no longer be able to mine eth because they only have 5GB. You can look at miner stats for this information. I wish I knew that before I bought a 3.6 GB ETC miner maybe I can keep you from making that mistake. Everything is against the miner so I don’t understand these prices.
DAG size calculator and calendar | minerstat.

2 Likes

Since the KD6 came out over the past month a kd box puts out .9 to 1 coin a day. The payout is dropping due to all the added hashing. There is no way I’d pay for them at current coin pricing. You need a minimum of 6$ US per KDA to even think about getting a decent ROI. Even the KD6 output is slowly dropping even over this month. Started at 17 and change, coins a day, down to 16 and change.

1 Like