Mining with one GPU

Greetings fellas. I was checking how to earn some money with cryptos these days. Finally I’ve decided to get it using GPU mining. However, I’m not that rich… actually it’s the opposite, and I’m planning to take things slow (Who I’m kidding, I don’t have that much money to get a mining rig). I was checking the RX 5700 XT and it’s “Affordable”, but I can get just one ATM. Good news is: I can put the card in one of the computers I have at my office and I don’t need to worry about electricity at all. Any kind of recommendations will be awesome from ya.Thanks everyone.

I have an Asus ROG Strix RX 5700 XT in my home/gaming computer and it’s showing me about $48-53/mo profit with Ethereum. I use BetterHash to mine and CoinBase as a wallet, and have no complaints other than it mines Ethereum and sends me Bitcoin. I’m testing out nanominer on it now, and it’ll send me the Ethereum that I mine directly to CoinBase, but it has a little bit more setup involved. If you can do something like nanominer, it’s a lot better to get Ethereum and hold onto it.

My opinion on a single miner anyways.