Minings DEAD… Shutting Down My Mining Shed… to be honest this is one of the saddest days for my Bitcoin passive income journey, I shutdown my original mining shed years ago, but I never thought I’d be turning the VoskCoin immersion BTC mining shed off… I’m not giving up on solo mining Bitcoin though, using these - https://voskco.in/pwmn
Cheapest mini starter BTC miner - https://voskco.in/pwm
Revo Mining - Premier supplier of Bitcoin mining equipment and reliable ASIC hosting
Mining Now - Discover Asic Miner Profitability in Real-Time | Mining Now
Coolest mini Bitcoin miner - Braiins Mini Miner - BMM 101 – Braiins Store
ckpool solo mining link - CKstats
Full-size BTC miners for sale from AM - Most Trusted Cryptocurrency Mining Hardware Store - Asic Marketplace
Fog Hashing immersion systems - Fog Hashing | Liquid Cooling Experts in Next-Gen Computing
Timestamps ![]()
00:00 Shutting down the immersion shed
01:37 Why am I shutting down miners?
04:50 I shut down 36 miners today
06:53 My sobering experience
09:18 I got back the miner that Bitmain lost
11:19 The reality of mining
VoskCoin links and social media - VoskCoin | Instagram, Facebook | Linktree
VoskCoin is for entertainment purposes only and is never intended to be financial investment advice. VoskCoin owns or has owned cryptocurrency and associated hardware. VoskCoin may receive donations or sponsorships in association with certain content creation. VoskCoin may receive compensation when affiliate/referral links are used. VoskCoin is home of the Doge Dad, VoskCoin is not your Dad, and thus VoskCoin is never liable for any decisions you make.
Minings DEAD… Shutting Down My Mining Shed…
