MNTD Miner purchase?

Hi everyone, I am new here and a newbie to crypto. I started investing last year and would like to get into mining. There is definitely a lot I do not quite understand but I am working to figure it all out! HNT mining for a start really interests me. I like the MNTD Miner and have signed up for the newsletter etc… Are my chances of getting one with the next release slim or if I’m online and ready to buy do you have a good chance? The prices on eBay are crazy high. :frowning: I was just curious of you guys experience. Thanks in advance!

What miner do you want

The RAK Wireless Gold…

Well, we didn’t.

You may be interested in is s19, we have

Ignore the spam…No one really knows what your chances will be. The last few drops have been a disaster, with people trying for over an hour to get a miner only to find out that they sold out in the first couple of minutes. The last drop was so bad, that MNTD canceled all the orders that came through, and said they were going to find a new way. Last we heard they are still looking for a new way, but are getting close to another drop. I would imagine that they have been building miners this whole time, so the next drop should have a decent supply. Their newsletter and socials are the best way to find out when the next drop will be.

1 Like

Thank you so much dra2120. I have gotten excited about this but I know there is a lot of “spam” as crooks out there so I would prefer buying from the manufacturer or as much as I hate to even to consider eBay, atleast I know as a buyer I would be protected… Thanks again.

1 Like

Yeah they made mntd to get away from calchip because they couldn’t get the job done, and mntd has been a shit show :joy: I got two goldspots on the drop in November and haven’t been able to get anything since. Product wise everything seems decent though

Gotcha… good to know. I’ll keep watch and try when they do the next drop. fingers crossed.

I was able to buy 3 miners over the last two US MNTD drops. It took over an hour of clicking refresh on the website to be able to get to the cart. But there is definitely no guarantee that you will be able to get one.

Good luck.

1 Like