Months of Waiting for Bobcat? Why not get a SenseCAP delivered in April?

Hey Everyone,

I’m Mo and I recently took the biggest risk of my life - Purchased 4,000 SenseCAP M1s! Why would I do something so ridiculous? Well, the demand is high and the supply is very low (Economics 101). It takes months for Bobcat to deliver, it’s so hard to get your hands on a Nebra or a SenseCAP without the price being marked up through the roof, so I became an official distributor of SenseCAP (https://docs.sensecapmx.com/m1/official-distributors/distributors-list)

I’ve launched the site #iot this past Tuesday and sold a bit over 400 so far. I don’t mark up the price, I offer a flat shipping rate, and promise shipping in April and if it’s not delivered by May 9th (Latest) we will give you a refund!

You can put an order in here - SenseCAP M1.

The only credibility I have is that I’m an official distributor, otherwise I haven’t sold anywhere else before, I haven’t been part of this community for long, however I’m trying to supply the demand on helium miners.

In any case, thought it’s worth posting here. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I’m as transparent as can be!

Thanks!

1 Like