Most Profitable Cryptocurrency to Mine ⛏ June 2024

Because I expect the price to go up exponentially from here, I have to say $Bitcoin.

Does any other alt coin have people expecting it to go from the same percentages?

I am guessing, as well as many others, that Bitcoin is going to break all the models. That Bitcoin will go from where it is today ±$60K to over $100K and possibly over $300K by the end of this year (2025) and definitely over $100K by June of 2025.

Why do I hedge and not say higher until June of 2025, its becasue of the Basis trading where the number of futures seem to equal the number of shorts, which I firmly believe is suppressing the Price significantly in spite of Mt Gos(sp?), in spite of Germany selling 9,000 $BTC, etc…

Most analyst will say the Basis trade does not matter, but I disagree. Anything that keeps the price down so the powers that be can buy it cheaper now is a HUGE Advanatage to those in power now with more money than you and I right now…

In My Opinion, they are incentivized to keep the price lower temporarily right now, so they can buy up as much of the supply as is possible. Granted I don’t thinik they can keep it up forever…

I would ask an AI these two questions…

If I have a store of value that is finite and bets can be placed on that store of value in equal amounts in both shorting and future bets, how much would I need to bet in order to supress the price and how long would I be able to continue to do this before that basis trade would no longer work?

How many shell companies would be required to sell that amount back and forth to continue this basis trade?