Most profitable pool to mine LTC + DOGE

On litecoin pool I make rough estimate of .05 a day on a l3+

I have 2 L3+ that I just got last week. I am using awesome miner software and am set up with NiceHash. I am averaging $6 per day each before electric cost.

wow, that sounds great. Where did you get these miners? look difficult to find

I bought my L3+ from https://bt-miners.com. There’s a guy here on the forum that sells a bunch of stuff too. Master3004

1 Like

Go to the marketplace or the mining and hardware section. click on the three lines at the top of this page. Look at the sales from @Master3004 he has L3+ for sale right now. Great prices! way better than Ebay.

1 Like

hmm wish i knew that guy …

3 Likes

Wish I had some more money to buy more miners… :frowning:

1 Like

i started with around 5k a while back…

1 Like

I spent that much on my 4 L3s 2 months ago. I’ve all ready made 1500. Once I can get them paid off I’ll be looking into buying something new.

248422906_920914681862814_1640575805636713520_n

shoulda made alot more then 1500

I can’t get my to hash that high without restarting all the time. I have them at 620 peak but they average is closer to 600. What firmware are you using on yours?

Do you ship to Spain? What would be the price?

Thanks

yes and it depends on the weight of the miner to determine shipping

Thanks a lot. I still need to figure out what i need, electricity etc. When i make my mind, how shold I proceed to order it? directly through you?

Thanks

yep. id let u know. and send an invoice… and isntalling power inst that bad like this one i had installed 250v 30amp nema l6-30p with disconnect

and to that will be hooked a Tripp Lite Metered PDU 240v

What pool are you running these on?

only real thing worth running l3’;s would be nicehash . if your in for daily $

1 Like

If you don’t mind me chiming in with a question here, which of the mini miners are the most profitable these days? I was considering a mini doge / litecoin but I’m still debating.

Im using F2pool and I have 6 minidoge miners. Around 1.11GH/s , ~10$ per day when you add the doge.

1 Like

Me too lol, I’ve spent my limit now