Most profitable

During the bear market?

1 Like

Nothing all miners are overpriced should be 1/2 of what they are charging. You cannot do math if you buy one at the current manufactures prices. 4yr to 20yr+ roi is riduculous. Avergage lifespan of a miner is 3-5years not infinity. You will soon be able to get very good deals on used machines first. This will be a great opportunity. Finally, the manufacturers will become realistic and lower their prices when they are not selling anything. A lot of resellers will go out of business and maybe some manufacturers. Only buy what you are willing to lose.

2 Likes

Bitmain and MicroBt have started cutting prices. Now is the time to start shopping.

Now is the time to wait as they will go down more in a bear market.

Aren’t you waiting for a miner to show up any day?
In a way I kinda wish I would have waited, my miner would have been a bit cheaper today than ordering it a couple of months ago. :confused: It’s only money, right?

Yes my miner is in UPS jail. I paid $145.88 to get it out and it is still in a warehouse. Very frustrating. Do what you feel is comfortable for you. Be sure to check asicminervalue.com so you can make an informed decision. I think all Goldshell miners are a waste of money now. Unaffordable, unprofitable, and unreliable. It looks like miner distributors have cut their prices 10-15%. They need to double that number.

2 Likes