MSI Afterburner no fucking clue

Ran the OC scan and I have no idea what it even did. Trying to figure out the overclocking/undervolting stuff for 2 FTW3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti’s (Evega). No idea how to do that stuff if anyone could help.

I read a little bit of what the OC scanner does here:

It seems that it only finds what it thinks is optimal OC for the Core. While this is great for gaming and some algos, if you are wanting to mine ETH, this is useless as ethash uses your memory and that is what needs to be overclocked.

Do you have a pic of AB from the main interface, like so:

Yes. You’re the one who was helping me here. When you look, one issue I am also having is that one is running about 20C hotter no matter the settings. Might be a thermal paste issue but other than that, that is all I got. Look on this post though for that ss you were asking for.

If it is running that much higher it would be a paste/pad issue. Though you might want to check to make sure the fans are working properly too.

Random, do you have a discord? You seem smart about this and may be able to help me figure some of these things out and could be faster there.

No, but have you joined Vosk’s discord. You could get help there, it’s more active than this forum. http://voskco.in/discord
I’m there too, not that I’m very active there.

Ill go join it. That’s what I meant though by if you had a discord. Whether or not you had an account, not a server my bad.